Chapter 11

A few days had passed and May was with her real family again. Everything was okay and back to normal. Well kinda. Ariana had been in her room and reading some of her books. She had decided to stay with her family for a few days since she's always traveling a lot. Jessie had missed her and hugged her. Ariana got a little mad because she was reading, but hugged her anyway.

"Hey Jess, I love ya, but get off!" She pushed Jessie on to the ground.

"Now that's not the way to talk to you older cousin!" Jessie had became like her mom now.

Ariana rolled her eyes and out her book away. "You're not my mom! She's not even...... here...." She hot quieter as she finished her sentence. Her mom died when she was 3, but she realy doesn't remember anything.

"I'm not your mom.... I'm just happy I finally see my cousin since you're always gone. Your dad worries about you...... I also have a question."

"What's that?"

"Who's this?" She holds up a picture of Ariana and Melvin as 6 year olds.

"That's my boyfriend Melvin." She said not really paying attention.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! AAAWWWWW!!! OMG YAY!! ARIANA IS FINALLY BECOMING AN ACTUAL GIRL!!!!" Jessie yelled.

"NO STAP!!" Ariana said and covered Jessie's mouth. "He's just a friend."

"I can tell you're lying."

"I'm not!"

Someone rang the door bell. Ariana and Jessie look at each other. That couldn't be their dads because the just barge in. Ariana goes to answer the door and opens it. She sees all of her friends. They all smile and so does she. "Hi guys! What are you all doing here?"

"We thought we should visit. Besides, since you and Melvin are dating I thought that the should meet the fam." Ariel said and smirked.

Harold nudged his girlfriend. "Ariel Krupp. Stop!" He whispers seriously in her ear.

Ariel frowns, "Okay."

Melvin chuckled nervously and looked behind Ariana to see Jessie and a tall teen.

"Uh Anna?" He pointed behind her and she looked.

"YOU LIAR!!" Jessie said and pointed at her. "You do have a boyfriend!"

Ariana had blushed in embarrassment and hid her face in Melvin's chest. Melvin had looked at Ariana then Jessie. Jessie and the teen smile and Jessie fangirls. Ariana's brother rolls his eyes and walk over.

"Hey Melvin."

"Wait.... Randy?"

"Yeah! How have you been?"

"Good."

AJ had been confused and looked at Randy. "You know Melvin? And more importantly who are you?"

"Ariana is my little sister and I'm her older bro. Ever since Ariana had known Melvin I had got to know him and we became friends." Randy explained.

Ariel had looked and was about to say something like a stupid person would point out but Harold gave her a glare and hugged her to him. George had saw AJ about to do the same thing, but did the same thing that Harold do to Ariel.

"Don't mind these two. They're a bit..... um..." George had tried to say.

"Dude no! We don't want the to get mad!" Harold told him.

Ariana had all of the sudden start letting go of Melvin and had started slowly falling to the ground. She had feel asleep and once Melvin saw he blushed. Randy saw this and chuckled and Melvin looked at him a bit nervous.

"Don't worry Melvin. I'm okay with it. You just gotta clear this up with our dad."

Ariana suddenly woke up and sprang up which made Melvin fall to the ground scared. Everyone laughed and Melvin got up and laughed a little. Jessie the took a picture of all the couples and awed and Ariel sleeping on Harold and AJ sleeping on George. Randy had turned to Jessie.

"So many ships huh."

"Yep!"

Ariana's friends had got to know her family. They all loved her friends and that there were couples too. Her aunt loved the couples too. Let's just say her whole family are shipers! Later Harold and George had to take their girlfriends home and Melvin stayed and Audrea, Ariana's aunt said it was okay. Melvin had got bored and saw Ariana reading a book. He had thought something and smiled. He had started to sing.

Ariana had blushed and hid her face as Melvin was hugging her and singing it. He loved to flirt with her and there was nothing that could stop him. Also her dad wasn't her because he had to go on and trip for his work so he had just went with it. Ariana had looked at him when he was done.

"Seriously?! You know the Big Time Rush is my favorite band! Why do you do it?" She whined.

"Because it's adorable to see you blush."

Ariana had just blushed even more and her face felt hotter. She hated when Melvin got her like this. Melvin kissed her forehead as he saw her getting tired.

"Night my little princess." He said as she fell asleep.

He had wrapped his arms around her and laid down beside her. He held her protectively in his sleep and she was smiling. Randy walked by and took a picture then walked away looking at it.

"I ship it."