Chapter 13

The next morning Harold and Ariel were still sleeping in her bed. Harold had his arms around her and Ariel was snoring slightly. She had woke up and saw Harolds arms around her and blushed. Quickly and quietly, she tried to get out of his grip, but she had failed. Harold's arms just got tighter around her.

"Where are you going?"

"To get ready for the day and eat breakfast."

"Nope. You're gonna stay."

"What?"

"Stay babe~"

Ariel blushed and had got comfortable. She saw that Harold was already comfortable the way he is. He smiled and chuckled then Angelina walks in. Angelina laughs and rolls her eyes.

"So I'm guessing somethings going on?"

Ariel and Harold got straight up and blushed. They look at each other and Harold's arms were still around Ariel. He removed them and looked nervous.

"Well when you two are done in here come downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Angelina smirked and left.

Ariel had got up and pushed Harold out of the room. She got dressed and opened the door. He gave her a look and then went downstairs with her. Mr. Krupp wasn't up and still in bed and Ariel looked around.

"Where's dad?"

"He's still in bed my kunoichi."

"Kunoichi?" Harold questioned.

"It's what you call a female ninja in Japanese." Ariel replied.

"Oh." He said as he grabbed his plate and Ariel's. He had set her plate in front of her and Ariel ate. A little while later he went back home.

~With George~

George had spent the night at AJ's house. He got up because of AJ making some noise. He groaned and tried to fall back asleep. AJ had went up to him and she had crossed her arms.

"Get up boy!"

"Why?"

"Cause I said so."

"I don't have to listen to you!"

"Please just get up!"

George got up and rubbed his eyes then looked at a half angry AJ. "Ya better now?"

"Very." AJ smiled.

May had walked in and hugged her sister. George smiled a little and grabbed his other clothes and went to the bathroom. He changed then went to see AJ for a little while before he had to go back to his house. He had been bored and just fell back asleep in peace. George still had to unpack everything so he decided to rest for a while.

~With Ariana and Melvin~

Ariana just woke up and had smiled when she saw her boyfriend beside her with her breakfast. Melvin had gave Ariana her breakfast and kissed her forehead before he left.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To work on a new invention."

"Nope. You're gonna spend a whole day with me today."

Melvin couldn't argue and just sighed. "Okay. A least give me a couple minutes to get ready."

"Okay Mel." Ariana laughed.

Melvin had grabbed clothes to make it look like he was going to get ready, but he really went to his lab and shut the door queitly. He has sighed of relief and remembered what Ariana would do if he stayed in here too long. So, Melvin only worked on one little machine then got ready just in time. Ariana had been mad and Melvin smiled nervously.

"I'm ready."

"By working on an invention."

"Come on. Lets just go softie."

"I am not soft!!"

"Sure, you're not."

Ariana just pouted and Melvin took her to the car and they left.

~Time skip from being bored~

George had unpacked all of his things and felt a bit nervous. He was gonna ask AJ if she'd move in with him. The reason is because AJ didn't want May go be the only girl besides her mom at the house. George had just sighed and drove over to AJ's house and had went in. Helen and Hal greeted him.

"Hi George!"

"Hello Mr. Anderson. Is Alison here?"

"Yep. She's in her room watching tv."

"Thanks." George ran up and had barged in AJ's room.

AJ fell to the floor scared and glared at George. George chuckled nervously as AJ gave him a glare. AJ rolled her eyes and got up.

"What do you need George?"

"I'm here to ask you a question."

"About what?"

"I was gonna ask if you'd like to move in with me."

AJ smiled, but frowned. "I'd love to. I'm just gonna feel a little bad for May though."

"I know."

May had walked in after she heard everything. She had laughed and put a hand on her sisters shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Go with your boyfriend sis."

AJ laughed and hugged George and looked at May. "Thanks May."

"No problem." May ran out to get ready for her day.

George had pointed to her bag. "Get ready and I'll wait with Trey and Bobby."

"Okay."

~At Harold's house~

Harold was in his room walking around in circles. He was thinking about something special and it made him nervous. How was he gonna do it? He needed the perfect plan to make sure this would work. Harold had got ready and called Ariel. She had answered and smiled.

"Hey Harry. What's up?"

"Are you available tonight?"

"I should be. No wait........ Okay I am. You taking my somewhere?"

"Yep. Make sure you look decent too."

"Okay. I'll make sure I wear something good."

"Thanks Ari! I'll pick you up around 7."

"Alright Harold. Bye."

She hung up and Harold smiled. This was gonna go perfectly!! He had went to put a tux on and made sure he had shaved. He pulled out a little box and looked in it.

"I hope she says yes...."