Chapter 6

Ariel woke up the next morning at AJ's house. She had saw AJ sleeping in her bed and saw herself on the floor. Bobby walked past and saw Ariel awake. Trey had too and they chuckle as she got up and walked towards them. Ariel gave them small glares.

"Why are you two up so early?" She whispered.

"Because we can be. Hey how are the karate classes going?" Trey asked with an eyebrow raised.

"They've been fine, why?" Ariel told them. She actually did take karate. She's been taking it for 12 years now.

"Cool. Can you teach me some?"

"Sorry Bobby, but no. I can take you to my class though."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's awesome. Thanks Ariel."

"Welcome dweebs."

Ariel ran downstairs and saw Hal and Helen awake. Geez, was everybody up early in this house? Helen looked at Ariel and so did Hal, they smiled and went back to what they were doing. Trey and Bobby had took Ariel to the kitchen. Bobby had made her some eggs and Trey had made some bacon for him, Bobby, and her.

"This is only a one time thing."

"So enjoy it."

"Gee thanks." Ariel looked at her food.

"You better eat up Ariel. Your mom had called me last night saying that you'd have to get home as soon as you can when you woke up." Helen told her as she walked by the kitchen.

AJ sat down at the table and looked tired. The two girls look at eachother. AJ's eyes widen and looked at her brothers.

"You guys made her eggs?! That's not fair! You guys never even make me eggs!"

"It's because you're a pain in our butts and Ariel isn't." Bobby said laughing.

Ariel had ate her breakfast and went to get her stuff. She had told everyone goodbye and walked home. Harold and George were waiting for her at her house by the porch. Giving them a confused look, Ariel had walked up to them.

"What on Earth are you two doing here?"

"To see you. Duh! Melvin should be here soon." George said.

Harold had nodded, "He said he was bringing a friend of his."

"Hopefully it's a boy."

"Why a boy?" The two asked.

"I just don't like girls unless they act like boys, besides AJ."

Harold pretended to look sad. George just tried not to laugh and so did Ariel. It was too funny though and they laughed. Melvin arrived with a girl by him talking. Ariel made a sad face. Emily had skipped over to George, Ariel, and Harold.

"Hi there. I'm Emily, nice to meet ya." She held her hand out for a handshake.

Ariel looked at Melvin, "Melvin, you never told me that you had a girlfriend."

George laughed as Harold tried not to and put on a serious face. Melvin gave her a glare. "We're not together Ariel."

"Oh..... Sorry." She shrugged.

Emily laughed and looked at Ariel and saw Harold's arm around her. "You two make a good couple."

George has a happy face and his jaw down. He loked at his bestfriends with his hands in the air. "See, I'm not the only one who thinks so!"

Melvin rolled his eyes. "You guys act like kids."

George and Ariel stuck their tongues out at him, then cross their arms and say in unison, "So what?"

Angelina walks out the door and sees Ariel hanging out with her friends. Sadly it was the last time she was gonna be able to hangout with them. She walked up to her daughter and everyone looked. Melvin knew what was happening so he said goodbye and he left when Emily. George and Harold were gonna eavesdrop and they walked up to their front door as Angelina took her daughter inside and closed the door.

"Ariel, honey. There's something we need to tell you." Mr. Krupp said with a sad look on his face.

"What is it daddy?"

"Your dad..... he had got to work at a place in NewYork."

(I'd go and look for the turtles! If I found them every fangirl would want me to take them to the lair or kill me. If only they were real 😢)

Ariel's eyes widen. "Which means that we have to.... move?"

Mr. Krupp put his hand on his daughters shoulder. "I'm sorry honey."

Ariel hugged her dad tight and started crying. She didn't want to move. She wanted to be here with her friends... and Harold. Ariel imagined if Harold had found out. He'd be depressed.

George and Harold look at eachother and their eyes widen. Harold couldn't imagine his life without Ariel. He wouldn't be the same. He couldn't see her gorgeous smile or hear her beautiful voice. George had tapped Harold and they went back to the treehouse. They wanted to call Melvin and AJ to tell them the news. They were gonna stop the moving, somehow.

~At May's lair~

She was finally ready to use this thing. She'd finally have her revenge on Ariel. Ariel would pay for getting all the attention and attraction. Poppypants had told his daughter how to work this thing and she got the hang of it.

"Let's rock!" May said as she took off.