Chapter 7

Ariel was in her room packing her stuff and she was thinking about the times with her friends. She had sat on her bed and started crying again. Angelina and Mr. Krupp saw her and Mr. Krupp was about to go in, but Angelina put her arm in front of him. She'd take it from here, so Mr. Krupp went downstairs.

"Ariel, are you okay?"

"No! We have to move away!"

"Look sweetie I kmow it's hard, but you'll have new friends plus the ones you have. They can even come and visit is they want!"

"It's not the same."

Angelina hugged Ariel and sighed. She hated seeing her daughter upset like this.

"You can still take karate classes if you want."

"Really?"

"Yep. Your dad and I will pay for it all. Every month."

"Thanks mom. That doesn't make me feel better though."

Someone walks up the stairs and Angelina thought it was her husband. Ariel looked to her door and saw her boyfriend standing there. She saw him holding his arms out for a hug and then ran over to him. Harold hugged her tightly as Angelina watched and smiled.

"Hey Ari. You doing alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Hey, your dad had said that I can take you to see the others before you leave tomorrow. And take you on a date."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Ariel had looked at the floor and had her jaw down. She went right downstairs and pointed at her dad. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY DAD?!?!"

Mr. Krupp looked behind and was shocked, but confused about his daughters outburst. "What?" He chuckled.

"My dad wouldn't just let my boyfriend take me on a date!"

"Well, I am going to."

Ariel looked at her dad shocked and back at Harold. Harold just shook his head. He walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. Mr. Krupp started to get a little mad, but kept his cool for Ariel's sake. "Go ahead. Have fun but not too much fun."

Ariel blushed as Harold took her to the treehouse. When they entered everyone had shouted surprise.

"You did this for me everyone?"

"It was Harold's idea. We just helped him." AJ said.

Harold was about to say something, but shut his mouth. He did actually set this up for her and it was his idea.

"Thanks Harry." Ariel whisepred and hugged him.

"You're welcome Ari."

George had chuckled as AJ hugged him and looked at all of his friends. "Let's party!"

AJ and Ariel look at eachother and smiled, "Just Dance!"

"Oh boy." Harold and George groan and sit down. "Do we have to?"

"I thought you said let's party George."

"I did girly, but that doesn't mean we're playing Just Dance."

Ariel frowned and AJ gave George a glare. Melvin and Harold sit down and watch, Melvin with an interested look and Harold with a bucket of popcorn.

"Come on George!"

"Okay! Alright! Just don't get mad!"

AJ smiled and then patted her friends back and whispered, "Works every time."

Harold had laughed and watched as Ariel already had Just Dance 2016 in. AJ had stood by Ariel and they had selected a song.

After the dance, Ariel had down and started to feel very tired. Just then AJ's phone went off and she saw that it was an emergency down by the park. Ariel had saw AJ and hey look at their boyfriends.

"You two have to go?" Harold asks.

"Yeah." Ariel says quietly.

"We're going with you." George said. He had showed them some outfits Melvin's friend had made for him and Harold. They were awesome, but AJ had shook her head.

"Too risky. Leave it to the pros."

"AJ NO!! I'm sick and tired of seeing my girlfriend and her bestfriend getting hurt!!"

Harold hugged Ariel tighter to him than ever before. "Either we go or you stay."

AJ had sighed. "Fine." She saw Ariel was turning red from not breathing. "Harold let Ariel go! She can't breathe."

Harold let Ariel go and then went to change into his outfit and so did George. The four had made it do the park and saw a giant robot destroying everything. AJ had ran up to it a little and yelled, "STOP!!"

The girl inside the robot looked down and scoffed. "Or what?!"

"That's something you don't want to find out!" George said as he went by AJ's side.

Harold had went in front of Ariel and held a hand close to her getting ready to protect her if anything happens. The girl pulled her good of to reveal...... May.

Ariel had looked at her in shock. "M-May?"

"Hello Ariel! How nice is it to find out that your old friend is a villian?"

"Not good really. Why are you doing this?!"

May had shook her head and started chuckling. "Why and I doing this? You know why!"

Harold looked at Ariel. "Ariel, what is she talking about?"

"I don't know."

May had used the robots hand to pick up George and Harold then throw them to the ground. They both groan in pain and then pass out. AJ had ran over to George and Harold. Ariel was frozen in shock she couldn't do anyhting.

"I was planning on using this ray right here to drian your rhythm, dancing, music, and...... kindness. For years we've worked together, but you just got all of the attention!! I've tried so hard, but no one ever paid any attention or listened to me!! Now you're gonna know what that feels like...."

The robot grabbed Ariel in it's hand and lifted her up to see May on top of the robot.

~With Angelina~

Angelina was at home with Mr. Krupp packing her stuff. She was sad that she and her family were moving, then they'd have a better place to live. Mr. Krupp had heard a scream and so did Angelina.

"Did you here that Benny?"

"I think I did. Did you?"

"Yeah. But that scream sounded like...... Ariel!" Her eyes widen and she looks at Mr. Krupp. They both get to their car and drive towards the park. They had for there and saw the Phantom Sisters and their sidekicks fighting a giant robot. The robot had held the one Phantom sister and Krupp got to see her face. She looked just like his little girl.

"Is that Ariel?!"

"It is. Oh my God!!"

Ariel had whimpered and then Harold looked up. His eyes widen and he looks up in fear and anger. "NO!!"

May zaps Ariel with the laser and plays music. Ariel is still smiling and dancing. She turns it up more and Harold gets up.

"ARIEL NO!!! STAY WITH US!!! DANCE YOUR HEART OUT!!"

Ariel's smile started to fade away and she stopped dancing. She looked down at Harold. "Harold! I can't smile or dance anymore!" She looked down and Harold got super worried. Ariel looked up and she looked like a zombie!

"ARIEL!!!" Harold, George, AJ, Mr. Krupp, and Angelina said.

To be continued......