Chapter 10

Harold and Ariel were still at Melvin's house helping him with his invention. After a while Melvin and Harold got up and looked super sweaty. Ariana had saw and then hid under some covers. Ariel looked at her like she was crazy and wondered why she did that. As she wasn't looking Harold hugged her and smirked.

"That's why she wanted to hide."

Ariel looked at him. "That's also why I'm gonna kill ya!!"

Harold had started running downstairs and Ariel followed. They both were gonna open the front door and continue the chase out there, but George opened it and saw the two. AJ and May were confused and George just facepalmed.

"Don't tell me Harold mad you mad again."

"Well, he did!"

"Hey! I was trying to have some fun!"

Ariel blushed and was about to chase Harold again until he hid behind George and AJ. May was more confused than anyone here. She had never seen her old friend so mad. Ariel looked and saw May. When she did she screamed in fear and backed up. Harold went by her and hugged her to him, even though he was sweaty.

May had looked down sad and sighed. "I'm here because I want to prove to you that I'm not going to hurt you anymore."

Ariel was still shaking and whimpering. She was so scared and hid her face in Harold's chest.

Melvin and Ariana walked down and saw what was happening. "What's going on here?"

May looked at Melvin. "You must the Melvin. AJ here said that you could get a sample of my blood and tell me about my real family."

"I could. You sure you want me to?"

"Yes."

"Follow me then." Melvin goes to his room and gets a little needle ready.

May gives him her arm and he pulled out a little blood. Ariana kept giving May a death glare the whole time. George and AJ walk in and Ariana looks confused.

"Where's Ariel and Harold?"

"Harold's downstairs trying to calm Ariel down."

"Oh."

Melvin got some results and looked at May and then AJ. "How is this possible?!"

"How is what possible?"

"May is AJ's sister."

May had looked down ashamed of herself. "I told you. I know you and he family won't accept me. When I found out I was shocked too, but then I realized I was living the wrong life."

AJ had put her hand on May's shoulder. "I'll forgive you. We have to tell Ariel."

"How are we supposed to do that when she's scared of her?" George asked.

May had an idea in her head. "Maybe I could sing again. She had liked it since we were friends. Plus I know a song only her and I sing most of the time."

"Okay we could try it."

Everyone goes downstairs and sees Ariel calmed down a bit and Harold was holding her.

"So?"

"She's my sister." AJ said.

Ariel's eyes widen and she looks at her. "Y-you're s-serious right?"

AJ nods and May gets ready to sing. "Before I sing I'm going to need two people to dance with." Harold and George volunteer and so does AJ just because she wants to.

(Ariel joins in about a quarter through the song and does some of the dance too.)

Ariel smiled. "That was fun!"

May smiled too. "Yeah most fun I had in years."

Harold and George grinned at the sight and AJ hugged George laughing. Melvin was a bit shocked when Ariana hugged him, but chuckled anyway.

May looked at Ariel. "Ariel I'm sorry for what I did. Do you forgive me?"

"After seeing the old May still in you...... yeah I forgive you."

Everyone cheered and AJ had got an idea. She had thought about Trey and Bobby wondering what it would be like having another little sister. George looked at her curiously and she looks back smiling like an idiot.

"What if she comes back with me right now to see the family?"

"HUH?!?! I couldn't do that!!"

"Why not?"

"What will they think? Will they even care?"

"Of course they will."

May sighed and then had walked to the door and turned back at her sister. "Well lets go."

~At Alison's house~

Bobby and Trey were bored and watching anime in their room. When they heard the door they look at each other with a questioning look. Helen and Hal were at work and wouldn't be home for about 5 hours. Bobby went to answer the door ans saw AJ with her friends.

"Oh, it's just you guys. Come on in."

AJ had took May and sat down on the couch. Bobby looked at May and thought she looked familiar. Trey walked out and was mad.

"Bob what's taking you so-" He saw May and stopped mid sentence.

May chuckled nervously and waved, "Hi big brothers."

Bobby and Trey hugged her and she hugged back. AJ was confused.

"You already know her?"

"You weren't born yet. Mom and dad had um..... gave her to the orphanage because they couldn't afford to take care of us at the time. They also had trouble when you came around. But now they're fine and they can take her back." Trey explain tearing up a bit and letting go of May.

Bobby nodded in agreement with Trey.

The rest look at each other feeling awkward. Ariel had took Harold's hand and pointed to the door. "Yeah, well be back later."

"Wait Ariel."

"What May?"

"I have a question."

"And?"

"Since we're friends again. Could we try dancing and singing together again? I promise I won't go crazy like I did last time."

Ariel saw her and thought about it. "As long as there's no more crazy May then I'm in." She smiled and then Harold kissed her head.

"Best couple ever." May took a picture and Harold had started walking her home.

George hugged AJ and then everyone left to go home. AJ and Trey had look at May. May smiles and hugs her family again. Then after a minute they go to Bobby's room and go to watch Attack On Titan.