゚・*゚2 ゚・*゚

jaebutt: mark? where are you?
jaebutt: are you okay?
jaebutt: do you have your wallet with you?
jaebutt: maRK where are you

sunshineyj: hyung? is everything okay?
sunshineyj: hyung... are you coming home soon? where are you?
sunshineyj: hyung please text one of us soon

5 missed calls from dabdab
2 missed calls from yugbrown
3 missed calls from jackSUN

mark was confused. where was he? he looked around. plain white walls, too many lights. "hello, mr tuan. how are you feeling?" a man dressed in a white coat looked at him. "i feel fine, where am i?" he tried to sit up. "ow!" his head felt like it was about to explode. "take it easy, mr tuan. that's probably your hangover. this is the hospital, you passed out last night at a bar and you were sent here." "bar? passed out?" mark tried to remember what happened the night before, but all he got was a hazy images. "yes, but get some rest, you consumed too much alcohol and you're dehydrated. your friends will be here to see you, as i understand your family is living in another country?" "yes, sir. thank you." the doctor nodded, and left the room.

mark was left alone with his thoughts. why did i get drunk? he remembered getting out of the van, and walking to- oh. mark sighed, closing his eyes. what were you thinking? mark felt tears coming to his eyes. for the first time in a long while, he felt exhausted. he was invisible to the love of his life, and the press probably were spinning the story out of control.

mark_tuan: hey jaebum, i'm fine. i'm sorry.
jaebutt: oH THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED
jaebutt: we heard what happened. we're going over now
jaebutt: get some rest okay
mark_tuan: yep, thanks jaebum
jaebutt: rEST WELL HYUNG - youngjae
mark_tuan: thanks youngjae!

mark was scared. he didn't want to see jinyoung. well, he did, but he couldn't face him. seeing jinyoung would make his feelings grow stronger and he couldn't stop it. he felt ashamed. you made everyone worry, you should be. his thoughts started to spin out of control, and he was close to outright sobbing.

mark shut his eyes. maybe it would help.

it didn't.

he needed care and love. but he was stuck in the white, blank room, surrounded by nothing but medical machinery and loud noises that pierced through his mind.

-
"hyung!" "oh my gosh, hyung, are you okay?" "mark hyung?" a chatter of voices woke mark up. he opened his eyes that were swollen from crying and looked at the people that entered his room. "hi," he barely managed to croak. "hyung?" mark's eyes darted to the taller boy that carried lilac flowers, mark's favourite. "jinyoungie?" mark wanted to exclaim, and hug him. but he couldn't bring himself to. "hi," he smiled. "thanks for the flowers."

"hyung, what happened to you last night? do you feel better now?" youngjae asked. "yep, i just have a hangover. apparently i have alcohol poisoning? but i don't remember any of it." mark sighed. "hyung, it's okay. the main thing is that you're fine." yugyeom squeezed my hand gently. "i guess... i'm just afraid that the paparazzi saw me. i'd be in big trouble if they did," mark said, turning his head to the window. "don't worry, hyung. i don't think anyone saw." mark turned his head to jackson, who was checking his phone for any news about mark's hospitalisation.

"ah, got7! hello, i'm doctor jung, mark's doctor. mark has suffered minor exhaustion, which is why he was more prone to passing out. he is also dehydrated after consuming so much alcohol, but he should be fine. just make sure he drinks lots of water. he'll be able to be discharged later, we just need to make sure his vitals are stable."

hey guys, that's it for now :) thanks!!