゚・*゚13 ゚・*゚

"jinyoung hyung?"

a tall figure appeared at the doorway, peeking inside. jinyoung looked up, and immediately recognised the mop of yellow hair.

"yes, yugyeomie?" jinyoung motioned to the younger to enter. "hyung, jaebum hyung, jackson hyung, bambam and i will be going out to buy more sponges, as well as more groceries. see you later!" jinyoung waved as yugyeom shut his room door, and lay back down.

wait, he shot up. mark would be around, and things were still really awkward after that day. oh well, at least youngjae's still around.

-
"bye hyung, see you later!"
"bye jaebum hyung!"
"bye youngjae, take care of coco!"
"bye jackson!"

the door shut and mark, jinyoung and youngjae were left in the living room (a/n: mY SEPTEMBER BBYS :') tHeYRE SO CUTE AW).

"hyungs, im going to take coco for a walk, let me know if you need anything," youngjae said, holding coco's leash. "okay, see you later." mark smiled and jinyoung waved hesitantly.

this means mark and i will be alone? oh gosh please don't let me die don't let me die don't let me die-

"jinyoung-ah."

that single word snapped jinyoung out of his mind and he immediately looked up. "huh?" he unconsciously took a step back, as mark took a step forward.

"let's talk."

-
"jinyoungie," mark said, looking at jinyoung's lowered head. he placed his hand on jinyoung's snow-white one, trying to look into jinyoung's eyes.

"hyung, i-"
"im sorry."

jinyoung looked into mark's twinkling brown eyes, showing nothing but sincerity.

"i-it's okay. i just... i just like you a lot, you know? i don't know how you feel and all, but i just-" a tear unknowingly slipped from jinyoung's eye, and he lowered them instantly. "hey, shh. it's okay, don't cry." mark wiped the tear and cupped jinyoung's face in his hands. "i like you too, okay? heck, i'd even say that i-"

"c-can i kiss you?"

mark only nodded, and closed his eyes. he leaned in and-

"riNGSJSKSJBSG!!!! riNGGG!!"

cursing under his breath, mark pulled away before their lips could even touch.

"hello? what? right now? fine, okay, i'll be right there."

he shoved his phone into his pocket, looking guiltily at the younger boy staring at him innocently.

"im sorry, nyoungie, i have to go now. i'll be right back, okay?"

jinyoung only nodded, and he felt a pair of lips graze his cheek.

"bye!"

the pattering of mark's footsteps were heard, running to the door, followed by the lock of the main gate.

did he just kiss my cheek?

-
AHHHHH THIS WAS SO CHEESYYYYYYYYYJSKSBSGS

but here's a new update bc im procrastinating :) my exams are soon pls send help :<

that's all for now heh ,, till next time:)