゚・*゚5 ゚・*゚

jinyoung wasn't sure how he was feeling. he lay on his bed alone, thinking about everything that happened within the past few days.

"guys, mark's in the hospital!"

jinyoung remembered feeling numb with fear. he remembered crying himself to sleep that night, wondering what happened to mark.

"we'll be able to see him tomorrow, don't worry."

how could he not worry? his best friend was in the hospital and jinyoung had no clue as to whether he was okay.

"jinyoung-ah, don't be sad. he'll be fine."

mark did turn out to be fine, it wasn't majorly serious or anything. then why was jinyoung still thinking about it? without warning, a stray tear slipped down his pale cheeks. all that jinyoung remembered from visiting mark was the hurt and reluctance in mark's eyes. did mark hate him? did jinyoung do something that angered or upset mark?

jinyoung ignored his tears and concentrated on what had happened.

"is he okay now? will he be able to come home today?"

it wasn't serious. he couldn't stop thinking about why mark had to be discharged later instead of what the doctor had said originally.

but mark was home now, and that was all that was important to jinyoung in that moment.

-
"unit stage?"

jinyoung was beyond excited. he always wondered what it felt like to perform in a subgroup, and he felt like this was his chance to bond with one or two of his fellow members.

but the thing is, he didn't know who to do the stage with. he doubted that anyone would offer to do it with him, too.

maybe he could ask jackson? or jaebum? he smiled, remembering the old jj project days, but he didn't think they'd want to do it with him. besides, he wanted 2jae to be real so badly.

frowning, he didn't realise he was outside mark's room until he nearly walked right in. an idea struck him as he saw mark's figure bent over, looking down. maybe mark could give him some advice?

"hyung..." mark looked up at jinyoung, and jinyoung gulped. why did he feel so nervous? mark greeted him with a smile, and jinyoung felt more nervous than ever. "c-can i come in?"