゚・*゚14 ゚・*゚

"im sorry, nyoungie, i have to go now. i'll be right back, okay?"

jinyoung only nodded, and he felt a pair of lips graze his cheek.

"bye!"

the pattering of mark's footsteps were heard, running to the door, followed by the lock of the main gate.

did he just kiss my cheek?

-
jinyoung sat on his bed, slowly bringing his hand up to his cheek. a smile crept onto his lips, as he replayed the whole scene in his mind. he would give anything to be back in that moment, before the phone interrupted them and-

"hYUNG, IM BACK!"

youngjae's voice shouted from the living room.

"coming!" jinyoung called back as he scrambled out of his room to help wash coco.

aish, really. can't a mom get some peace nowadays?

-
"hyung, the pet store just released a new line of dog shampoo and dog treats, can we go buy them?" youngjae grabbed his wallet and house keys, already prepared to leave. jinyoung nodded and took his phone, locking the front door.

at the pet store, they were immediately greeted by an employee who led youngjae to the new stock.

none of the employees were unfamiliar with the powerful main vocal of the idol group that lived just two streets away. if he wasn't busy with his schedules, he would take coco out for walks and pamper her with the most recent amenities and meals.

this meant that they knew exactly where youngjae wanted to go.

which meant that jinyoung was left standing at the entrance.

all by himself.

sighing for the hundredth time, jinyoung decided to take a look around the store, and admire the cute pets running about in their cages.

"oh, what's this?"

jinyoung locked eyes with a small brown puppy that was rolling around in its cage.

"that's a newborn norwich terrier, the adoption centre saved its mother from a burning farm, and it gave birth an hour later."

a small 'o' formed on jinyoung's lips at an employee's words.

"unfortunately, the mother didn't make it. the shock was too much for her and she passed away after delivering all of the puppies. that's why we're putting them up for adoption, would you like to adopt one?"

jinyoung looked at the puppy, its big brown eyes looking back under a curtain of mocha coloured fur.

"im sorry, i can't for now. i'll check with the rest of my members and get back to you if i can."

the employee nodded, and handed him the store's card. "hope to hear from you soon, then." he bowed and walked to serve another customer. jinyoung bowed back, then looked at the card.

jinyoung-ah,
just buy whatever you want to buy, okay? i'll see you tonight, go pick out some new clothes with youngjae.
love from 1/7 of got7

jinyoung frowned at the card. it was surely from one of his members, but who?

"hyung! did you find anything?" youngjae ran over, holding four bags of dog products. "jae-ah, do you want to get a new dog?"

-
cRINGE OMG ,, istg 5/7 of the chapter was talking about dogs in a pet store 🙃 i'll try my best to make the next chapter more interesting, so make sure to see it when it comes out heh :')

that's all for now! <3