゚・*゚4 ゚・*゚

"hyung..." mark looked up. "oh! hi jinyoungie," he smiled. "can i come in?" jinyoung asked timidly. mark could see jinyoung's furrowed eyebrows, and his concerned look. mark nodded, gesturing for jinyoung to sit by him on his bunk. "jinyoungie, what's wrong? are you okay?" he asked.

"hyung, i don't know who to do the unit stage with. everyone's already partnered up, i don't have anyone yet." "ah, jinyoungie, do you want to do it with me? i don't have a partner and i think we'd make a pretty good team." mark smiled, trying to take this opportunity. maybe this will let us become closer, he thought to himself.

"oh yes! hyung, let's do it together then!" jinyoung's face immediately lit up. "great! let's tell PD-nim then, we have to start planning soon," mark grinned and engulfed jinyoung in a big hug. "thank you, hyung. i don't know what i'd do without you."

-

mark and jinyoung worked hard for the next few weeks, and their performance was almost complete. mark could feel their bond getting stronger. everything was peaceful and mark had almost forgotten about the incident with jackson and jinyoung at the hospital.

well, almost.

he still thought about it from time to time, when jinyoung asked jackson to take him out for meat. again. but the important thing to mark was that he was jinyoung's partner for the unit stage. not jackson, not anyone, him.

and that was enough to make him happy.