゚・*゚9 ゚・*゚

jinyoung. it came as no surprise that mark was still thinking about the younger, who had been taking up his thoughts, even when they were trainees. but this time, mark regretted thinking. although he enjoyed feeding his love-filled thoughts with cute fantasies about him and jinyoung, he felt like he should stop. it was a feeling he had never experienced in the past, but he kept on seeing jackson and jinyoung together, their actions towards each other, leading mark to dread the truth behind their friendship. what if it turned out to be more than just that?

jackson kissing jinyoung's cheek at the hospital as they were leaving.

no, jinyoung kissed mark's cheek too, right? it wasn't something special, or something only jackson could do. mark kissed jinyoung's cheek too, many times.

jinyoung hugging jackson after the filming of the first 'got7ing' episode.

well, jinyoung had hugged mark too. it didn't prove anything, it's all in your mind!

mark kept repeating that in his head. those weren't special, you and jinyoung did it too! it probably meant nothing...

"ugh!"

mark sighed. maybe it did mean something. maybe, it was time to get over jinyoung. he needs happiness, and you should respect that, mark. if you love him, let him go.

yeah, right. like it was so easy? unknowingly, jinyoung's cute smile crept into mark's thoughts once again, and he smiled, thinking about how amazing it would be if he could wake up to that angelic smile every morning, and see it again before falling asleep.

he didn't mean to fall in love with park jinyoung. but maybe, if you fell too deep, you wouldn't be able to get out. mark felt like that was happening to him, but he didn't mind one bit. after all, being able to fall in love with jinyoung felt like a privilege, and mark didn't really want to let it go.

-
hey i'm so sorry for the late update! school just reopened after a month of holiday so i'm catching up on my studies :)

here's a picture of our got7 eomma, enjoy ;)

「 this is so cute how do we live 」