゚・*゚15 ゚・*゚

"jae-ah, do you want to get a new dog?"
-
and that was how park jinyoung and choi youngjae left the pet store with seven bags of dog products and an adoption certificate.

"hyung, im so excited! your new puppy will be part of the got7 family soon!" youngjae grinned as they strolled back to the dorm to put down their bags.

"yeah, i can't wait." jinyoung lowered his head, laughing until his signature eyesmiles appeared. "oh yes, that reminds me," he paused, taking out the store card with the unusual note on it. "do you know what this is?"

youngjae looked at the note with what seemed to be confusion. "nope, but shopping seems fun! let's go to the boutique, my treat!"

jinyoung could only stare endearingly as youngjae picked up speed, whipping out their dorm keys in the process.

-
back at the dorm, the two set their newly-bought items on the coffee table, next to a pink note which caught jinyoung's sharp eyes.

"youngjae-ah, there's another note!"

annyeong, jinyoung-ah.
use the money in the envelope at the back of this card to get yourself something nice okay? i can't wait to see you~~

yours,
gnuyh kram

jinyoung smiled, overlooking the name on the letter as he flipped over the card and imagined the night ahead of him. who was this person? and why did jinyoung feel a bit scared that it wouldn't be the person he wanted it to be?

"yes, hyung?" the pattering sound of the younger's footsteps could be heard, running to where jinyoung was. "i found another letter, guess you don't need to treat me anymore."

-
"hello, welcome to merianne's boutique! how can we help you?" "hi, we'd like to see all of your best suits please, and it would be great if you could find something that looks like it was made for jinyoung hyung."

"right this way, please."
"thank you."

-
"how does this look?" the employee smiled in satisfaction. "you look great, hyung! whoever wants to meet you is a lucky guy," youngjae grinned, looking at jinyoung gasp at his reflection. "it's- it's really nice, thank you so much," jinyoung smiled and bowed. "it's no problem at all, have a great time."

youngjae and jinyoung went to the cashier to pay, chatting about the most random things. "your total amount is $74747.47, would you like to pay by cash or by card?"

"what? we don't have enough money!" jinyoung exclaimed, checking the envelope again.

"ah, sorry! i forgot, a gentleman has already paid for your suit, and he wants you to have this." a gloved hand placed a marble-patterned card into jinyoung's smooth ones.

"than-thank you," jinyoung frowned, utterly confused.

jinyoungie pabo !!! 😛
did you think that the $747 in the envelope was enough to buy a suit tailor made for you? it can only be the best, just like you are! please use the money to get whatever you want, saranghae~

jinyoung smiled, but his frown immediately returned once he remembered how much money someone was spending on him.

aish, really. i thought i taught my kids to be thrifty...!!

-
tHE CRINGE OK IM OUT

edit: i tHINK I DIDNT ADD THIS IN OMG BUT THANK YALL VVV MUCH FOR 3k !!!! iLOVEYALL SO MUCH THANKU ❤️