゚・*゚21 ゚・*゚

"jinyoung-ah, it's time," mark said whilst slipping his hand into jinyoung's clammy one. "relax, nyoungie, it'll be fine. youngjae already said most of the responses were good, remember?" mark cooed sweetly to the younger male as he switched on the laptop, going to the social media apps they had not gone to for the past 24 hours, despite their anxiety about fans' responses.

"okay, let's look at the comments then."

mark and jinyoung were seated together in jinyoung's room, silent as they looked at the illuminated screen that displayed the flood of comments.

youngjae was right, the comments that disappeared almost instantaneously after being posted were mostly positive, cheering for the couple and wishing them the best.

markjin_is_real: i called it!! omo my babies, congratulations!
gotbangtan: mARKJIN MARKJIN MARKJIN
333cyj333fan: #tbt to the time sparks flew in 'higher'.
LApeachprince: bRB im crying at how cute they are together

those were only a few examples of the supportive comments flooding got7's timeline, as well mark and jinyoung's personal accounts. of course, there was the hate, bus it was significantly less than what they were expecting. there were even jokes, laced with endearment and well wishes for the two.

both of them felt contented as they continued looking at fan's comments and posts, smiling as they squealed about how cute their fans were.

and then jinyoung saw it.

it was while mark went to take a drink, leaving the room for a mere 3 minutes when something intriguing caught jinyoung's sparkling eyes. the spark went out almost immediately, as jinyoung slumped in his chair, his eyes welling up with tears.

no, it could be fake, why are you crying? you know mark loves you. he would never do anything like that.

oh, please. you think someone as perfect as mark would like you?

conflicting thoughts ran through jinyoung's mind as he absentmindedly clicked on the post. it was written in a mix of english and korean, but the korean was so broken and cringeworthy that jinyoung was sure the person had used a translation service. the picture was blurry, and jinyoung couldn't even figure out who was in it besides mark.

it's obviously fake, then. can't you see?

it's not fake, how do you know it's fake?

as if. jinyoung scrolled down further to read the comments. no luck, they were all in english.

"delete this please, what if jinyoung sees this and gets the wrong idea?"

"nice try, but please take this down. let's not hurt jinyoung and mark's relationship?"

jinyoung read the comments aloud, not knowing what each of them meant. do they mean good things? are they bad?

"nyoungie, im back!" mark's cheerful voice echoed through the hall. jinyoung immediately wiped away his tears and scrolled so that the post couldn't be seen.

"how are the comments? most of them are good, right?" mark flashed a bright smile at jinyoung, making the latter forget about the post momentarily.

"ah...yes," jinyoung managed to crack a smile.

jinyoung was sure it was photoshopped, but his heart still hurt, looking at a picture of his boyfriend with someone else. "hyung, you do love me, right?" jinyoung looked from mark to the floor. "of course, jinyoung. you know i do." mark looked concerned, trying to caress jinyoung's face. "what's wrong?"

"hang on, i'm going to ask jackson something," jinyoung got up from the seat before mark could stop him, and ran to jackson's room.

-
im sorry for the slow updates!! i've got the story all planned out, please wait patiently for me ❤️

anyway!!!! got7 just celebrated their 4th year anniversary a few days ago and im so very proud of them :')