゚・*゚7 ゚・*゚

"got7, please report to jyp's office in 30 minutes. thank you."

the members woke up to the sound of the administrative office's noona speaking. they groaned, but rushed as they didn't want to be late.

30 minutes later
"good morning, pd-nim," they chorused. "good morning, everyone. you will be shooting a new reality show, got7-ing!"

jyp continued. "and the first episode will start off with meat!" everyone cheered even louder at his words, until a hand was held up for silence.

"jinyoung," jyp smiled looking at his direction. "haven't you been talking about jackson not treating you to meat?"

it was possible that mark gulped.

it was also possible that he hated the episode idea. but nevertheless, he plastered on a fake smile and looked at jinyoung, who nodded and bowed slightly. "then, this is your chance! the first episode will be about jinyoung's meat dream coming true!"

-
it was the day. mark woke up with mixed feelings. sure, he wanted meat, but the love of his life going on a sort-of date with one of his best friends?

"guys, today's the day! wake up, we're going to eat meat!" youngjae ran around the dorm screaming.

mark opened his eyes as he felt something wet on his face. "hi coco," he smiled at the small maltese looking at him. petting her, he finally got up and walked to the bathroom.

that night, jinyoung picked out a warm outfit from all the options his stylist had chosen. it was a cold night, and he wanted to be extra comfortable, since he was going to eat his long-awaited meat.

he had lots of fun, and he felt that he had managed to get closer to jackson. they were like brothers to each other, and jinyoung couldn't be happier. being close to his members was one of his priorities. he felt like he was like brothers with everyone, except for one person- more specifically, mark. he smiled just thinking about it, and he hoped that the members would arrive soon so that he could see mark again.

"hey hey hey!" they heard a voice and looked up to see the rest of got7. jinyoung made space for mark to sit next to him, and mark accepted. soon, all of got7 were tightly crowded around one table, happily eating meat to celebrate the new year.

"jinyoung!"

he looked up and saw jackson stretching his arms out for a hug. "i deserve a hug after treating you to meat," jackson grinned as jinyoung jumped into his arms. "thank you! i deserve the meat though," jinyoung grinned back, skipping back to his seat.

jinyoung was extremely grateful for got7, they were his family. under the stars that shone brighter while the sky got darker as it got later and later, jinyoung couldn't be happier.