Chapter 6

(Dev's POV)

She had turned from something very sweet to something very evil. The calm gentle face had changed into a ferocious one. Her hand was burnt due the coffee spill

The whole cafe was looking towards Sonakshi who was continuously raging out her anger on the waiter. I went towards her and gestured the waiter to go away.

"Calm down Sonakshi. Why are you getting so angry? He didn't do it intentionally." I said calming her down.

"Show your hand. It got burnt. Is it okay?" I grabbed her hand and examined it for a burnt mark but there wasn't any. But how was that possible I had clearly seen her hand getting burnt. But now the burnt mark had just vanished. "Where's the burnt mark? I saw it. It was there. How can it just vanish?"

"No. It's nothing. There wasn't any burnt mark. You must have been mistaken." She tried explaining.

"No... Sonakshi. I saw it. There was a burnt mark. This is so weird." I stood still confused and unconvinced and continuously examining her hand, which had green veins clearly visible through the skin. The skin totally pale, paler than before and cold as a freezing iceberg.

"No it's nothing...Don't worry about that." I said in an frustrated tone. She was totally annoyed by my interrogations. I found it better chuck the matter and not drag it further.

(Sonakshi's POV)

We settled down on our table. Whatever happened might be quite disturbing. He sat still at his place. He was physically present there but mentally somewhere else. His eyes clearly showed that he was lost in his deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking about Dev? Are thinking about what just happened now?" I asked and he just nodded a simple no with his head bowed down and his eyes not meeting mine. And an awkward silence prevailed between us.

"Sonakshi.....you are so different. So different from others." He said breaking the silence. The waiter came and placed you cups filled with coffee on our table.

"So the difference is comforting you or is it weird for you." I asked. I was curious to know his answer. I wanted to know how he would react if came to know about me. How a human would react when his crush is a vampire.

"No....I loved it. I love everything about you. With you everything is fun." He said while circling his fingers on the rim of the cup.

"Dev.....We are good as friends right?" My question startled him. His eyes glanced up towards me. The small frown on his face was now lit with a faint smile.

"As friends? Yea.....We are." I said as he finished the coffee in a single sip. He stood up from his seat. "So shall we leave?"

"Look Dev.....I was just....." My words trailed off as I saw a tall white skinned man entering the cafe. He settled down on the nearby table. His eyes fixed onto me. I would never in my life forget this face, the one who turned me into a vampire. JOHNATHAN.  His face, his evil eyes, his evil smirk, everything just same as it was before.

"What Sonakshi

"What Sonakshi....you were saying something." Dev said interrupting my reverie of thoughts.

"No....No...I was just ....I was just saying that.....you....you wait outstide.....I have....I have to go to washroom." I said stumbling onto my words. Sweat particles covered up my forehead as John's eyes sharply starred at me. I rushed towards the washroom to avoid the contact and not get freaked up by him in front of Dev.

I splashed the warm water on my face hoping that this were a dream and his images fade away. But this was a reality. He was back. What did he wanted from me now. After ruining my life then what does he want now. I wanted to the cafe right now. I turned around to leave the washroom when a firm strong hand clutched me on the wall. And his hands caging me not allowing me to leave.

"John....Please go away." I said trying to free myself. But his grip became stronger and stronger.

"Of course.....you would want me to leave when you have got him back." He said  touching my cheeks. I hated his touch. I resisted him. Tears trailed down my cheeks. I pushed him and tried to leave him. But this 1028 year old vampire was much stronger with whom I cannot fight him. He grabbed my hand and twisted it behind my back.

"Now.....I would kill that silly human in a snap of minute and you wouldn't even imagine what just happened."

"No.....dare you touch him....don't do anything to him."

"Haha....look at you ....begging for his life....Well...he would eventually die when he comes to know that his love of life is a MONSTER."

Tears trailed down my cheeks. I could finally let go of his grip. I  jerk his hands and ran out of the cafe where Dev was waiting near the car. I ran towards him and hugged him and cried my heart out. My tears were unstoppable and his shirt absorbed all of it.

"What happened Sonakshi?.... Why are you crying?" He asked glancing at my teary eyes.

"That man.....he was ....He...he was touching me." I said stammering in my words. I couldn't tell him the exact reason. I couldn't let him go away from me because of my bitter truth.

"I would kill him." He said, enraged enough to hurt anyone. But he surely wouldn't fight with a vampire. John could kill him in no second and I didn't wanted it.

"No...No......Please don't go.......Please don't leave me." I stopped him from going and hugged him. "Please don't leave him."

**************************

Chapter dedicated to hasnain8509 .....one who so wanted an update.....hope you like it.

Thank You everyone for your wonderful comments and encouraging me! And I am really sorry for the short chapter but when your readers are too eager for an update you can't sit back.....So could come up with this small one.

PRECAP -  proposal...But

Target - 30 votes
(Since last few chapters I forgot mentioning the target.....But no target doesn't mean ....No votes....I get so less votes.....Please guys understand your votes and comments encourage me a lot)