A/N : Apologies

Due to my inability of continuing this book because of certain circumstances, this book will now be aborted.

Yes.... Thats correct. I am aborting this book. Simply because I don't wish to write this anymore. Honestly speaking I have run out of ideas. Which is why I did not update the chapter of this book in like ages. I feel bad for doing this and my sincere apologies to everyone who expected a lot from this book and from me. It's hard saying goodbye to my first book that I wrote, which has been such a learning experience.

I would want to thank all the readers for showing keen interest in this book. Thanks to everyone who have appreciated me for the book.

Though it's not a end here. I have a few things planned here. I am writing other two books which will be over in like a month or so and then I have planned for a Kasauti/AnuPre fan fiction. And I promise to not leave those commitments in the middle.

This was my first book and my inability to complete has thought me a whole new level of a lesson. I have realised that I need to stick to my commitments with sincerity. Which I promise to do in the future.

It's just a good bye to this book but there are many more to come.

Once again thank you everyone for sticking up with me.

Yours
_fairytale_believer_