Chapter 8 - Phir Bhi tumko Chahungi

"Dev....I have a confession too.....And I must confess that.......But before that I have to tell you a truth." I told him. I surely cannot start a relation on a lie. I wanted to tell him everything.

"Yes....Sonakshi...what do you have to say?....Say it you don't have to hesitate."

"Dev...A relationship without trust is like having a phone without a mobile service. And what you with the phone when you don't have service.....You play games....I don't wanna play any more games in my life....Love is weakest when there is more doubt than trust....and i don't want to start a relationship with a lie......Dev I will always choose you as my life partner but......"

"but what....Sonakshi?"

"I am scared that if i let myself happy for just one moment....the worlds gonna come crashing down and i don't know if i could survive it......life is too cruel.....i am stuck between a strong mind and a fragile heart.....I don't know what i would do without you.....am just letting you know that if you go.....i am gone....."

A long silence prevailed between us

"Dev...before you get to know this from someone else.....I want to tell you my truth myself....Dev...I am a....I am a vampire." Tears trailed down my cheeks. It took me whole lot of courage to say this to him. It wasn't this difficult to accept the truth myself than it is to tell him. I wanted him to stay by me. I glanced towards him. He sat gobsmacked unable to digest the fact.

"Sonakshi.....this isn't the time for prank....this is serious." He said, his voice struggling to come out.

"No....dev...this isn't a prank .....thus us the truth....i know it is very difficult to believe but at the end of the day...I am what I am...." I shut my eyes unable to meet his eyes. There was just silence. The blowing wind and rustling leaves were filling the silence. I opened my eyes just to find him getting up and walking away.

"Dev....listen to me....please don't go away...listen to me....please....don't go....don't go..." I begged of him. I tried stop him.

"How strange it is that after all this .....we are strangers yet again....."he said jerking off my hand.

"No dev.....please listen to me....I hate myself.....I never wanted to become someone what I am now....Dev please don't go away.....I cannot go through the same pain all over again.....Dev don't go...." he went away without even listening to me. My words went unheard to him. He went away leaving me alone yet again.....

i used to think that the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love but i was wrong the worst feeling in the world is the moment that you realize that you have lost yourself...

********

Phew!....finally a update after so long....it's hard time juggling between 10th standard studies and wattpad....But still trying my best....hope I am not disappointing you guys....

Precap - Will Sona survive this pain yet again....Will dev come back in life yet again?

New entry- Elena (nina dobrev)