Turning

(Jimin POV) (Time Skip)

It's time. We have been waiting for this for about a year and two months. We were both going to turn together.

Namjoon was happy for us, Taehyung was nervous about it going wrong, Jungkook was scared to see me in pain, Jin wanted to hold me while I turned but Namjoon said it wasn't a good idea, Hoseok told us he would be there and try not to cry.

From what Yoongi and Namjoon told me about turning was that you would be in extreme amount of pain and you would be flailing all around the place. 

It was more painful for Yoongi because he had been in an accident when he turned and had some broken bones and since he was flailing around a lot and the venom re broke his bones then healed them at the same time.

"It was the worse pain, you would every experience." He explained one day. 

"Then what was it like turning back into a human?" I asked. 

"It was like falling into a pit of boiling acid." he said seriously. I winced at the thought and started to think about it.

I knew that I would be in a lot of pain, but it will be worth it in the end.  The plan was that we had to get a syringe and fill it with the venom. We have to be careful because we only have one vile and we don't know any other vampires that would be willing to give us their venom.

So we stored it away in a little carrier with the syringe. Yoongi wanted to turn first so he can turn me himself, so he was going to be injected first. We wanted to do it properly where Yoongi would turn first, then once his transformation was done, he would then bite me

Yoongi thought it would be more romantic that way. Appa and Eomma know the real reason why we are moving to America and they know about the ceremony and vampire venom. They are okay with it as long as I don't murder people.

I promised them I wouldn't murder anyone and would stick to hunting animals instead. Of course, they didn't believe us at first but when we showed them the vile and explained more, they finally did. 

Our stuff was all packed up and ready to be shipped to the new house in America.

We didn't get a tour of the house instead we looked at pictures that were taken by the landlord

We didn't get a tour of the house instead we looked at pictures that were taken by the landlord. We bought it at a cheap price and were very happy when we got the call that we got the house. 

We were now at Seoul forest in the flower meadow where Yoongi confessed. Everything was set up beautifully.

 Everything was set up beautifully