» Good News

"kylie!! get down here i have some good news!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"coming!" i yelled as i got up and went downstairs.

"come, sit." she told me. this must be serious.

"what's wrong?" i asked, all of the worst possible situations were running through my head. did anthony die? did my dad die? did my little sister die? who died?

"nothings wrong, honey." she laughed.

"then why are you so serious?" i asked, finally sitting down.

"because it's serious."

"okay im so confused. just tell me whats going on."

"well, anthony called and he said that he wants you to come stay with him for 3 weeks." she told me. my heart started pounding. i had the chance to see my bestfriend after 7 months. but i had no money. i had no plane tickets. it was hopeless.

"i don't have money for a plane ticket out to los angeles, mom." i told her.

"everything is paid for!" she smiled.

"im going then!" i yelled excitedly.

"im so happy for you! go upstairs and pack now!" she yelled as well.

"when does my flight leave?" i asked her.

"tomorrow at 3 am." she told me, "i know its early and short notice but you have to!"

"i am! i need to pack like now!" i laughed. i was so excited.

2:30 am, next day.

"ky, wake up.. its time to go." my mom whispered, shaking me softly. i yawned and got up. all of my bags were already in the car so i just decided to walk downstairs and go to the car. my mom had already put all of my bags in the car, so we left as soon as we were all buckled up.

when we arrived at the airport, my mom kissed me goodbye and we hugged for a good 7 minutes. i wasnt gonna see her for 3 weeks. my mom is my queen, shes my best friend. im gonna miss her so much.

"bye, kylie. have fun, be good. i love you."

"i love you too mom." i smiled and hugged her for the last time.

i waved to her as i walked into the airport, and she drove away. my flight wasnt for another half hour so i went to starbucks, then started doing airport things.

on the plane.

while i was waiting for my plane to take off, i got a message from anthony

anthony 💘: hey babes, im gonna be busy when you land so im gonna have my friend, chance, come and get you. is that okay?

kylie: definitely! i cant wait to see you!

anthony 💘: great. i miss you ky; im so excited.

kylie: my planes about to take off, i love you❤️ see you when i get there. ❤️❤️❤️

anthony 💘: love you too babes ❤️❤️ have a safe flight ❤️

i smiled at my phone, and turned it on airplane mode. then we got ready to take off.

4 and a half hours later.

here i was, in los angeles, finally. i looked around for chance. i knew his face because we i followed him on instagram and him and anthony were friends.