» Contest

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

chance and i jumped up loudly to the sound of the airhorn.

"what the fuuuuuuck." i whined. i was having a good frickin dream!

"y'all needa go away." chance said pulling me back down to cuddle with him.

"awwwwwww!! couple goals, chylie!" jake screamed and pretty much everyone in the house was shrieking and gushing about us.

after a couple of minutes, everyone had gotten back to work and me and chance were up too.

"im gonna go get dressed nobody come in our room thanks!" i said as i walked upstairs.

when i reached the door i realized i had forgotten the code.

"uggggh! can someone help me?" i yelled as i leaned over the railing. chance happened to be walking by the stairs into the office so he came up the stairs and helped me.

"there ya go." chance said as he out in the 4-digit code.

"thanks chance." i said as i walked through the door.

i looked through my bags and realized that anthony must have put some merch in there because i had some jake paul shirts and hoodies so i looked through all my clothes and shoes and threw this outfit together:

"jakeyyyyyyy!" i yelled as i walked out of the room.

"kylieeeeee!" he yelled back from the living room.

"look at this poppin outfit." i said as i walked in the room walking like a model.

"FIRRRRRE!" jake yelled which started an apocalypse of compliments to come my way.

"guuuuuys! stop!" i yelled burying my face into my hands.

"but you're cute." chance pointed out.

"yeah i know im cute but like stop." i said as i flipped my hair.

after that everyone laughed and had a whole bunch of fun. i don't even remember what we are talking about anymore honestly.

"ANTHONY SHUT YOUR BUNK ASS UP, YOU KNOW IM A BETTER KISSER THAN YOU." chance yelled as everyone "oohed."

"nah, man. no way." anthony said back.

"wait wait wait! what the hell are you talking about? you know im a better kisser than both of you!" jake laughed.

"lets have a contest then." anthony suggested.

"yeah!" jake and chance both agreed.

"im gonna go take a shower!" erika said followed by tessa saying, "i have dance now!" as they both ran out of the kitchen.