»» finale

3 weeks later.

"fuck." i said looking at the positive pregnancy test in my hand... and the other five positive tests on the sink.

"holy shit, ky. what did you and anthony DO in los angeles?" my best friend, mimi, from ohio said.

"its not anthonys. its anthonys best friend." i said sitting on the counter.

"you mean chance?" i shook my head. "hot chance? like from the chance and anthony youtube channel?" i shook my head once more. "damn. youre lucky."

"lucky? im lucky? im 18 years old and im fucking pregnant! this is the opposite of luck! this is stupidity!" i yelled.

"woah, dude. calm down." mimi said.

"sorry. its just alot to handle ya know?"

"i get it. youre not alone in this. you have your family, you have me and anthony. and you have chance."

"i know, i know. i just... never saw myself in this situation."

"itll be okay." mimi said as we both walked out of the restroom.

2 years later:

kylie watched chance running around the yard with their daughter, amber, with a happy look on her face. her whole life, kylie had never been this happy but as she looked down at her growing, glowing, pregnant belly, she realized that this happiness was going to last forever.

THE ENDDDDDDDDD AHH IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY I FUNALLY UPDATED FOR THE FINAL TIMEEEE BITTERSWEET ❤❤❤❤❤ I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKIN MUCH THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT, GROWING SUPPORT!!! I HAVE MORE STORIES OUT SO IF YOU WANNA GO AHEAD & READ THEM IDK WHY ITS ALL CAPS BUT ILY BYYEEEEEEE ❤❤❤❤❤