» Game (EXPLICIT)

hey guys its c, in this part theres a lil bit of an explicit scene. im not writing it, someone else is buttttt yeah. before and after the scene happens, ill put a '•••' enjoy zee chapter <3

one week later

i only had a week and a half left until i had to go back to ohio. boring, old, stupid, ohio. me and jake have gotten really close these past couple of days. i also met ray and we are good friends. mine and anthonys bond is stronger than ever.

but chance. chance never leaves the room. he eats in there, sleeps in there, and he. ever goes out with us anymore.

"kylie.. kylie!" anthony said shaking my shoulder, snapping me out of my daydream.

"sorry, i was daydreaming."

"its okay. we're going to go to the store get dressed and come with." anthony spoke.

"whos we?" i asked, and ate some berries.

"jake and i." he said.

"sure, lemme go get dressed." i said and ran up the stairs. the only one in there was chance. he was on his phone so it was obvious he wasn't paying any attention to me. i went over to my closet and picked out this outfit;

to put the bralette on, i needed to take off the bra i already had on

to put the bralette on, i needed to take off the bra i already had on. i turned around to make sure chance still wasnt looking then i took off my shirt and bra. i was just about to put on the bralette when chances warm chest hit my back and his arms went around my waist. he kissed my neck and twirled me around to kiss my lips.

our lips connected, and my body went up in flames. his touch sent electricity to my body. our bare chests were connected and picked me up to put my legs around his waist. our makeout session lasted until anthony knocked on the door.

"chance." i breathed pulling away from him and putting on the bralette. "please come with us. the fans are worried about you."

he looked at the ground for a second before looking up, "i'll come." he said as i pulled on my jake paul sweats.

"yeah. for the fans." he said. "for you too."

"lets go." i said pulling his hand down the stairs to the car where anthony and jake were waiting for us.

"chance! hey!" jake said as we entered the car. chance was nervous about what everyone has been saying about him. i know it. i looked over at him and smiled. then i grabbed his hand, reassuring that everything was okay. we all sat in silence the way to the store.

when we pulled up at the home depot, i wondered just exactly the fuck we were doing.

"what are we doing here?" i asked jake.