»» Date Day.

"baby! lets go!" chance said as he came down from upstairs, looking all handsome.

"damn son. i got lucky." i said walking over to chance and pecking him on the lips.

"what are you talking about? youre hot."

well, chance wasnt wrong my outfit for our date day was this;

"so what are we doing today?" i asked as we made our way to the front door

"do you have a bathing suit? thats all im gonna say." chance said, stopping at the door.

"no, but i could go get one." i said as i noticed the swim trunks in his hand and ran up the stairs.

i shuffled throughmy clothes until i found my favorite bathing suit, then i grabbed a pair of sandals to go along with it;

i walked back down the stairs to where chance was waiting and we went on our way.

"so where are we going first?" i asked eagerly as we turned out of our street.

"youll see." chance said, looking over to me with a smirk.

"ugh, i have no patience." i sighed, looking out the window.

we were at the first location, and i knew exactly where we were. we were at the cafe down the street from the team 10 house. it was my favorite coffee shop within miles around.

"this is my favorite!" i said, getting out of the car.

"i know." chance said as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

we both walked into the coffee shop. it was empty so i chose the seats as chance ordered for us.

"thank you." i said as chance handed me my vanilla chai and blueberry muffin.

"youre welcome baby." he said, sitting down and eating his muffin.

"thank you for breakfast babe." i said as we both got into my car.

"did you like it?" he asked and started the car.

"yes, very much." i said as we drove out of the parking lot.

"good." he replied.

"where are we going next?" i whined.

"i cant tell you!" he laughed, keeping his eyes on the road.

"ugh! please?" i whined even louder.

"nope." chance said as he reached over and put his hand on my thigh.

"you are really mean you know that?" i joked as he traced circles on my thigh.

about half an hour later, we arrived at our next location; santa monica.

"yes! i love this place!" i said, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"i know, you keep saying that but i know." chance said as we walked towards the beach.

"i love you baby. thank you so much for making my day great." i said leaning over to kiss him.

"i love you too baby." he said.

the whole rest of our day was spent riding the roller coasters and swimming in the ocean and everything was okay.

i was so happy, happiest i had ever been in my life. i had found my other half and i wasnt going to lose him.

"baby, im tired." i said as chance came back to our towel from playing down at the ocean.

"me too, love." he said sitting down next to me and wrapping his arms around me. "are you ready to leave?" he asked.

"no, its so beautiful, so perfect." i said, smiling.

"lets take a walk then." he said standing up to put on a shirt.

"okay, where to?" i asked him as i put a cover over my bikini.

"just down by the water maybe. we could put our toes in." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"okay. sounds good. lets go." i said as we intertwined hands and walked to the water.

"kylie." chance said next to me.

"yeah?" i asked as the waves came over my feet. "what?" i turned my head around to look at him to find him on one knee with a ring in his hand.

i lost my breath. i widened my eyes and my smile.

"listen, its not what you think!" chance said as i covered my mouth with my hands.

"what is it?" i asked him as i took my hands down to my sides.

"its a promise. a promise to always love you, be there for you, help you, cherish you. a promise to never break our bond." he said, still on his knee.

"what does that mean?"

"its a promise ring, not an engagement ring. i just felt like you should get that saran-wrapped ringpop off your finger." chance said as he extended the ring onto my finger.

i laughed and wiped the tears out of my eyes. oh my god, how i loved him. he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, and i weapped my arms around his neck.

"i love you, chance sutton." i said, staring into his eyes.

"i love you, kylie casaneda."

"i really dont wanna drive all the way back to the team 10 house." i said as we packed up our little area.

"we arent." chance said, taking all the stuff from my hands.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"i got us a hotel room down the street. one night only so youll be able to see everyone tomorrow." he informed me.

"oh. i didnt pack any clothes though." i said as we walked back to the car.

"i did. right in the trunk." he said as he stuffed all of our stuff into the trunk.

when chance said hotel room, he really underestimated what hotel room meant. we had a SUITE. this is not a damn hotel room this is a house.

"its so big!" i said as we walked inside.

"thats what she said." chance said as he put down the stuff and wrapped his arms around my torso from behind.

"shut up." i turned around to face him, only to be met with a kiss. the kiss lasted a while, and i guess you probably know what happened after that kiss.

vote shoutoutssss:

@franchescacol & @leslict thank you both for the votes! i love you!