»» Marriage

it was the final day of vegas. i am so sad because we literally only had a weekend to hang at this awesome amazing suite. me, erika, and tessa had decided to go down to the pool after we finished packing so we all did. as we headed back erika got a call from jake so we went upstairs to grab my phone off the charger and then go meet them. on our way down we started chatting about jerika.

"you guys are literally so cute! when are you gonna tell the fans?" i asked erika.

"i dont know. i really dont even know what we are to be honest.." erika sighed.

"well maybe thats a good thing. we dont want another jalissa situation." tessa said.

"but i really really do like him. like alot." erika replied.

"like maybe even love?" i asked as we all stepped out of the elevator.

"sh. sh. here he comes." erika said, warning us to be quiet.

"hey, jake." we all said in unision.

"hey, guys." jake said as he turned off his vlog camera and kissed erika.

"so lets get some froyo!" tessa laughed, making everybody else chuckle. then we all went to sit down.

halfway through our meal, chance started tensing up and getting nervous. i grabbed his hand and traced circles over it. chance looked up at me and i smiled at him, then i kissed him.

"CHYLIE IS REAL!" everyone yelled and screamed and i looked at them laughing. then the laughs and yells suddenly turned to 'awws' i turned around to face chance only to see that he was on the floor, on one knee, with a ringpop in his hand.

"kylie, ive loved you since i met you. i know its only been 3 weeks but.. will you marry me?"

"what? what do you mean?" i asked, my heart racing.

"i mean.. will you marry me?" he said, still on a knee.

"is this a prank?" i smiled as chance shook his head and laughed. "um. yeah. sure, why not." i said and extended my hand out to his and he slid the ring on my finger. chance got up the floor and sat down in the chair. i put my hands up to his cheeks and kissed him. in the middle of the cheering and the screaming, jake got down on one knee as well and proposed to erika.

"erika, youve been there with me since the very begininng, youve literally done everything you could to get team 10 to where it is today. will you marry me?"

"sure." erika smiled and laughed as jake put on the ring. jake put down his vlog camera and kissed erika.

"well. the wedding is in 3 hours so we should go get ready." jake laughed.

"oh god."

3 hours later.

"i cant believe this is actually happening. are we really getting married." erika asked as she ran her hands over her dress one last time. i laughed but stopped what i was gonna say when there was a knock at the door.

"hey ladies." one of the twins said as they walked in our little dressing room.

"hey emilio. what are you doing here?" erika asked.

"i am here to. uh. whats the word?" he pondered.

"give us away?" i asked.

"yes." he nodded

"lets go then." i said as me and erika both grabbed onto his arms.

skip the wedding bc lazyyyyyy

"chance?" i said later as we were in the hotel room packing up last minute things.

"yeah babe?" chance asked as he zipped up his suitcase and put it on the floor.

"were your vows real?"

"of course. i would never lie about how much i love you." he said as he walked over to me and put his arms on my waist.

"i love you." i said as i put my arms around his neck.

he bobbed his head down to kiss me on the lips. i trailed my lips all around his face before stopping at his jawline. i sucked for a little while to make a small hickey. then i trailed down even more to his collarbone. chance then moaned and picked my up so my legs wrapped around his waist. this time he took his head down to my neck, leaving hickeys in the exact same place i did to him. finally, he laid me down on the bed.

"round 2."

i think you can guess where it went from there..