» Friends

after i met everyone, chad, tristan, and kade all went home, tessa went to dance, nick and erika went to the office and jake went upstairs.

"so, what do you guys want to watch?" chance asked.

"put on something scary." anthony told him and he put on a random scary movie that was on netflix.

me and anthony were curled up next to each other on the couch. i had missed him so much. i never wanted to leave his side again.

the martinez twins were talking to each other in spanish, chance was on his phone, so me and anthony were really the only ones invested in the movie. finally though, the movie came to an end and it was almost midnight.

"im going to sleep. anyone wanna come with?" i asked.

"ill be up there in a sec. just move your bags and sleep on that bed." anthony told me.

"okay. see you in a minute." i said and went upstairs.

after about five minutes, all 4 of the boys came upstairs. anthony laid down with me, chance went on the other blowup bed, and the twins went on the bunk beds. before i knew it, i was asleep.

morning.

i woke up at 6:50 am meaning, i was the first one awake. i had a burning hunger so i decided to get up and go downstairs to make some food. when i got downstairs, i checked the office, living room, and out front, everyone was still sleeping.

i went into the kitchen and found some pancake mix, so i went ahead and made everyone breakfast.

i was in the middle of flipping a pancake when i heard the doorbell ring. i turned off the stove and waited a few seconds to see if anyone would open their doors and no one did, so i decided to.

when i opened the door there were three girls out there. they were probably 12 or 13.

"hi oh my gosh!" they screamed.

"hi." i said, confused. i knew anthony had a big following on social media but i didnt know they came to his house.

"who are you?" one of them asked.

"im kylie." i said, still confused.

"kylie who?" they said rudely.

"anthonys bestfriend kylie." i was annoyed now.

"go away kylie. we want team 10." they all put their hands on their hips.

"im sorry, are you guys allowed to be here this is their house." i blocked them as they tried to come in.

"the gate was open." the blonde one said sassily.

"yeah so? theres also a note posted on the gate that says no trespassing." i said, being just as sassy.

"we aren't trespassing we just wanna see jake." do they even know what trespassing means?

"jake's still asleep." i lied. i didnt even know where jake was.

"go die, fat-ass! just let us in!" they said trying to walk past me.

"you guys arent allowed." i said closing the door a litte bit.

suddenly they started shrieking and screaming.

"oh my gosh!! chance!! ahh!" they screamed as chance stood next to me and put his hand around my shoulders.

"hey." chance said.

"you're like our idol!" they screamed again, pushing me aside to try and hug chance. they were so loud.