»» Official.

the next morning was horrendous. i woke up with incredible nausea and a pain in my head.

"fuuuck." i said, rolling over in the hotel sheets.

"whats wrong?" chance said from next tome asi ran to the bathroom to throw up. "baby, whats wrong?" he said as he came to the bathroom with me. he rubbed my back and held up my hair as i continued to puke.

"i dont know." i said.

chance helped me to stand up and then he carried me bridal style to our bed in the hotel room.

"lets go home baby." chance said as we walked out with all of our stuff from the day before.

on the car ride home, i started to feel waaaay better. i was happy, smiling, and jumping around by the time we got to the team 10 house.

"guys!!" i yelled as i walked through the door.

"hey." erika said as she stood up from the stairs. "jake and nick are upstairs, they wanna talk to you and it seems kinda serious." she said.

"okay ill head up right now." i gave chance the stuff that was in my hand then ran upstairs to jake.

"hey kylie." nick said as i walked in.

"whats going on?" i asked as i sat down in an office chair that was placed across from where nick and jake were sitting.

"we really need to talk to you about business and stuff." jake told as he looked in his lap, fiddling with his fingers.

"if its bad, please just tell me now. rip it off like a band-aid." i said.

"we have decided that it would be best if you didnt come back to the team 10 house after you go back to ohio." nick said.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"like, ky, you know we love you. but we just dont feel like our personalities clash well." jake frowned.

"what do you mean?" i said, softly.

"also, this a prank." nick said abruptly.

"what?! you guyyys!" i said as nick and jake group hugged me.

"but we really do have to talk to you." nick said as we all pulled apart. "we want you to officially be apart of team 10!"

"NO WAY!!" i shouted as everyone came out of jakes closet with balloons and a cake.

"yes way!" chance said, coming through jakes door. he planted a kiss on my lips as everyone celebrated.

"so whats the answer ky?" nick asked.

"yes! a million times yes! of course. you guys are my bestfriends and my family. i wouldnt trade you guys for anyone!" i spoke as we all huddled into a group hug.

---

short chapter ik ik what do you think is wrong with kylie?? 🙇🏻‍♀️