»» Waking Up In Vegas (Explicit?????)

hey so theres another explicit thing in here and um yeah. again, i didnt write it but the girl who writes all my scenes (even for my unpublished books) wrote this one in regular writing and not all lowercase so i had to go through and correct it which was rly awkward so yeah anyways, enjoiiiii ✨✨

the next day.

while we were out at the pool, the rest of team ten decided to join us at the pool.

"hey guys!" erika said as the boys walked up to our cabana.

"hey baby." chance said, wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing me.

"savage." emilio and ivan commented on our kiss.

we looked at them and laughed, continuing our conversation.

"hi. i missed you." i told chance as we migrated away from the group.

"i missed you too. did you know i went on a private jet here?"

"no way! and i had to sit in a car for 6 hours!" i laughed, hitting him softly on the chest.

chance pulled me in for another kiss. oh lord. this vacation is gonna be the death of me.

the next morning i woke up with a smile on my face. i felt arms going around my body and instantly knew chance was cuddled up against me. i kissed him on the cheek and then got up to start getting ready for the day.

i sorted through my suitcase trying to figure out what to wear when all of a sudden jake barged in and shot his merch gun at me.

"jake! im trying to get ready!" i yelled at him and threw the merch back. "get out!" i said and pushed him out, laughing.

i just grabbed this outfit and started getting ready;

i decided to put on some light makeup, only concealer, highlighter, eyeliner, and mascara

..... obviously also eyebrows.

as soon as i got done doing my hair, chance woke up.

"hey princess." he smiled and got out of the bed.

"hi baby." i said getting up and going over to kiss him.

"you look gorgeous."

"thanks baby." i blushed. "im going out with rik and t in like five minutes." i informed him as i pulled my phone off the charger and stuffed it in my back pocket.

"okay. me and the boys are probably gonna do some dumb shit. i know erika and jake are going on a date tonight so maybe we can join them?" chance said as he brushed his teeth.

"sounds good." i said.

"im gonna take a shower." chance said and winked. "care to join?"

"babyyy. im going out in like five minutes. you couldve woken up earlier!" i whined.

"okay. im sad now but whatever." he said as he turned on the shower.

"i love you." i said as he took off his boxers.

"yeah, yeah." he got in the shower.

"i said i love you now get out here and kiss me!" i yelled, jokingly.

"i love you more." chance said and got out of the shower, kissing me.

•••
i felt his bulge rise up against the inside of my thigh and moaned.

"chanceeee." i moaned and rubbed him.

"fuck, kylie." he moaned aswell.

"i really have to go." i said as i got onto my knees.

"bye then." he said as i engulfed him into my mouth.

i continued to suck him off, he occasionally moaned and grunted. we ended up on the floor. he laid down and i settled in between his legs. finally, i had set him off and he came inside of my mouth.

"great i have to brush my teeth again." i smirked.

•••

"i love you baby." he smiled as he got up to get in the shower.

"i love you more." i said brushing my teeth.

"please hurry back. its your turn when you get back."

"good luck, sutton. imma be gone til dawn." i said as i wiped my mouth.

"i love you once again. ill see you later baby." chance said as he kissed me AGAIN.

"i love you too. ill be back soon though, were just doing some shopping." i informed him.

we exchanged one more set of 'i love yous' and i finally left the hotel room with the girls.

:::::

SHORT CHAPTER ILYYYY