[Chapter 22]

Sumi (POV)

 While I was walking out of the hospital, I overheard Jungkook talking with the cops. I stood still while eavesdropping onto their conversation. 

Jungkook: What do you mean she got away? I thought she was on the plane.

Cop #1: According to the cameras at the airport, she did got on the plane but it looks like she can still contact other people here in Seoul. 

Jungkook: Then how do we stop her? I can't let her hurt Sumi again. 

Cop #2: We don't know. Right now all we could do is catch the criminals that try to kill Sumi. About Hyeri, we will have to find her and bring her back here. 

I heard Jungkook let out a sigh and I slowly turned away from there and started walking away out of the hospital. As I kept on walking, I came upon to my old abandoned house. I walked right inside the house and started looking around, with teary eyes. Tears then started streaming down my face as I stare at the old family picture. I continue staring at the picture as I started thinking about my life and my choices. I then stare down at the picture of my mom. I brought the picture up onto my hand and in front of me. 

"Am I doing the right thing here, mom?"

I touch the picture of my mom as I continue crying. 

"Please, tell me what to do. I don't know what to do. Ever since I met Jungkook, he's been making me weak each day. I don't even know myself anymore."

I then felt my phone vibrating. I brought my phone out and saw the caller id, it was Jungkook. As I saw his name, more tears came streaming down as I declined his call and shut my phone off. As I put my phone back, I held onto my mom's picture against my chest as I sat down onto the ground. 

Jungkook (POV) 

As I walk away from the cops, I walk right straight into Sumi's room but when I got inside, the room was empty. I then started looking around in panic. Then I knew, she was gone. I ran out of the room, looking for her. I decided to call her but she declined my call and I was soon getting worried. I then have no choice but to go and visit Yura to get some answer. 

As I was driving towards the police station, I waited for Yura to come out. As Yura sat down in front of me, I suddenly asked her what I need to know. 

"Sumi is missing and I need to know where she could be."

She was quiet as she just stare at me. 

"Yura, you need to tell me. I need to find her right now. She's in danger if she's alone like this."

Yura: It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's just that maybe she could be there at that place. A place where I don't want to remember. 

"You have to tell me. I have no other choice left. I need to be there for her."

She let out a sigh as I stare right into her eyes, pleasing for an answer to echo in my ears. 

Yura: If I'm right, she might be at our old abandoned house. I think you've been there before, since you and Sumi have been spending a lot of time together.