[Chapter 18]

Sumi (POV) 

Three days has passed and the police was still looking for the culprit. Everyday I was getting nervous for Yura since she's so stubborn to run away and hide. As I was walking back and forth trying to think of a plan to help Yura, Jungkook suddenly rushed towards me. I gave him a look and he was breathing heavily. 

Jungkook: It's Yura. She's - she's turning herself in. 

My eyes widen and started running after Yura. No matter what it takes, I'm not losing my sister. As both of us ran towards the police station, I already saw Yura's hands cuffed together. 

"Officers, what are you doing? You've got the wrong culprit."

Yura: Sumi stop. 

I then looked at her and my eyes were starting to get teary. 

Yura: I'm doing the right thing here. Even if I didn't mean to kill her, I did. You don't need to protect me anymore. It's only for a few years. It won't take long, I promise. 

Tears started streaming down my face. 

"What am I suppose to do if you're not by my side for the past years?"

Yura: You're strong. You're even a stronger person than I am. You will survive. Besides, you have Jungkook by your side. You'll be fine. 

Before I could even speak to her again, she was being dragged away from me and into the other room. As I was crying, Jungkook came and hugged me and comfort me. 

After when Yura turned herself in, all I ever did was lay on my bed. Ever since Yura was gone, I suddenly felt lifeless. As I stayed still lying on the bed, Jungkook then came walking in and sat down right beside the bed and looked at me. 

Jungkook: When are you going to stop being like this? Come on, at least smile for a minute. 

"I can't, Jungkook. It's too painful for me to smile."

He then slide under the bed and hugged me. At first I was shocked but then I calmed down since it was Jungkook. He loves doing this, I should get used to it. We stayed in a same position, with silence taking over. 

"Tonight, don't wait up for me. I have somewhere to go. I will be coming home late."

Jungkook: Why don't I just come with you instead? 

"You can't. It's something I want to do alone. Something I want to be myself. You can trust me. It's not something terrible."

Jungkook: At least you'll be coming home then I'll be fine. But if you're not home by 12 midnight, I will be searching for you. 

I chuckled at his response and after a few hours later, we both got up from the bed and I got ready for something that I got to do. As I was about to walk out the door, Jungkook stopped me. 

Jungkook: Remember don't come home too late. 

"Okay. Now I need to go."

He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. I broke the kiss and walked out the house and into my car. As I was driving, I then came upon to a police station. I got out of my car and walked into the police station and walked to the front counter.