Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kik me babes: slayycon

Love you 💖

Kylie's POV

"We'll be home around Tuesday next week, Skylynn has to go to bed around 8:30, and Hayes will be home around 8:00 and I left 600 dollars on the table for pizza and take out." Mrs. Grier told me, while rushing to get her bags in the car.

She had her brown hair pinned back, with two bobby pins. I could tell she was nervous, by the way she fiddled with the bobby pins.

"Okay, sounds good." I gave her a reassuring smile, to let her know that I'll be fine.

"Just get Hayes to show you the guest room, and Nash should be home on Friday." Mrs. Grier picked up the last bag, then brought it to her car.

Skylynn watched intensely. Her short blonde hair in somewhat, a pony tail. In her hands, she held her mothers keys.

"Now where did I put my keys?" She searched around, and then her eyes fell on to Skylynn.

Skylynn giggled, and then handed the keys to her mother.

"Goodbye sweetie." Mrs. Grier said, bending down to kiss Skylynn.

"Bye mommy." Skylynn, hugged her tightly.

"Thank you again!" She smiled before closing the door.

I bent down, so I could reach Skylynns eye level. Then asked her, "Do you want some dinner?"

"Yes please." She jumped up and down.

"Let's go to the kitchen and get you a hot dog." I said, walking to the kitchen.

I made her a hot dog and set it down in front of her. I put water in a small cup and handed it over. She took small bites of the hot dog. And occupied herself with feeding the dog some.

I know she shouldn't be feeding a pug hot dogs, but oh well.

"You're pretty." She complimented, taking a bite of the hot dog.

I personally, didn't think I was pretty. I was basic. Blonde hair, and blue eyes. Nothing special.

"Thank you. But to you know who's prettier?" I asked.

"Who?" She asked me.

"You." I said, poking her side.

She giggled. Skylynn finished her dinner and went to go play. While she was playing I cleaned up the kitchen.

After completing my task, I looked at the clock. 7:45. Hayes should be here soon. In the meantime, I watched Netflix with Skylynn. We played with her barbies, and also her horses.

I was having so much fun I didn't notice the front door open, then Hayes came in.

"Oh hey." Hayes gave me a bright smile.

"Hi," I replied, "Skylynn, Hayes is home!"

She came running out, giving a hug to Hayes. I turned my attention back to the tv. I felt the couch sink in. I looked over and saw Hayes.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Kylie." I answered.

"How old are you?" He asked me, tilting his head.

"Thirteen." I answered, looking at him.

"Cool," he nodded, "wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, can you first show me where my bedroom is?" I asked him.