Chapter 14

*skip to when they're 17*

Kylie's POV

"Kylie? Is it true that you're pregnant?"

"Kylie? who's the baby daddy?"

"Kylie, are you keeping the baby?"

"Kylie I love you!"

Was all I heard as I entered my house. I was pregnant, with Hayes' baby. I don't know howitzer happened, but I'm scared that this will ruin my career.

I was 2 months pregnant with a small bump. That was my first time out of the house and I was bombarded with questions. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"If everyone will please back up I will answer your questions!" I shouted. I pointed to someone and they asked if it was true.

"Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm young but I will keep the baby. I hope that I will still get jobs and nothing will ruin my career."

"Kylie, who is the baby daddy?"

"The baby daddy is my current boyfriend, Hayes Grier."

"I love you Kylie!"

"Love you too." I smiled before going into my house.

-skip 9 months-

I haven't lost my acting job, and the baby was born two days ago. Her name was Baylynne ( Bae- lynn) Sky Grier. She had bright blue eyes, and blonde hair. Just like me. I was finally home. For the next three months the baby is going to stay in the house, with Hayes.

"How's my beautiful baby's doing?" Hayes came and kissed my cheek. "She's sleeping shh." I whispered. I laid Bay in her crib, and went to get ready for my photo shoot. "You'll watch Baylynn, right?" I washed my face. "Yep when are you gonna be back?" he asked.

"Round 9." I kissed him on the lips and then left for my photo shoot.

-time skip 4 months (still 17-

"I know I'm not your dad but-" I cut Cam off by saying. "You are the best non-big-brother I could ask for." I reassured him.

"You nervous?" Cam asked. "Hell yes." I laughed. "You look gorgeous." he kissed my cheek. "Thanks Cam." I smiled. The doors opened and we slowly walked down, Hayes had tears in his eyes.

"Please join hands." we were told. We grabbed each other's hands and the priest went on.

"Kylie, I promise to love, protect, and to never leave you. You are my love, and my best friend. I'm glad we had Baylynn when we did because we wouldn't have such a cute flower girl." Hayes told me.

"Hayes I promise *sniff* to love and care for you like my own brother. But you are more than that. We had so many difficulties when we were younger, but here we are. Getting married. I love you."

"Benjamin Hayes Grier, do you take Kylie to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Lexie Kylie Young, do you take Hayes to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife!"

"You may kiss the bride!"

Hayes then kissed me with love. "I love you." I told him.

I LIED THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND IN SORRY ITS SHORT!! I LOVE YOU ALL EXPECT A EPILOGUE.

😚😚