Chapter 4

Kylies (Lexies) POV

"Get back here yound lady!" my mother yelled. "I can do what i fucking want!" I screamed at her. "Dont cross that street!" she yelled at me. I gave her the middle finger, walking into the street. I didnt look both ways before crossing , headlights came upon me. I looked to my right. , a truck was coming my way beeping his horn. I let out a scream. "LEXIE!" my mother screamed. All i felt was pain.

I woke up screaming. "Kylie?" Haye woke up. He pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder. He comforted me. I looked at the clock. It was my first day of school with Hayes. "I need to get ready." I sniffed. I got up, and took a quick shower.I blow dried my hair, and put on high wasted shorts, a crop top that said 'Werk' and tied a blue and black flanel around my waist. After that i put on black vans. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I packed my back back a couple nights ago so i didnt need to do that.

I poured myself some cereal, and ate it. It was 7 in the mornig, so i needed to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and slung my school bag over my shoulder. "Hayes! We need to go to school!" I yelled. He came down, dressed and ready. "Morning." Hayes lockeed his hand in mine. We walked to school, in a comfortable silence.

-----

It was lunch time, and i was walking into the lunch room. I searched for my friends. I found Maddie, and Abby sitting at a table. I walked over to them and sat down. "Oh my gosh there's a really hot sophomore. His name is Aaron, and he's really hot, and gor-" Maddie got interupted. "Shut up!" Abby yelled.

Maddie gave her a glare, then eating her sandwhich. "So, hows lover boy?" Maddie asked me. "Good." I blushed. I looked over and saw him with his friends. "Ew, i hate that bitch." Abby looked over to Jordan, Hayes ex girlfriend. I rolled my eyes before continuing my lunch.\

The bell rang for us to go back to class, i met Hayes at the doorway. "Will you come to my locker with me?" I asked him. "Sure" he smiled. He followed me to my locker. The bell rang for us to be in a classroom. I put my lunch bag in my locker and turned to Hayes.

He gave me a kiss on the lips. "Bye babe.See you after school." he smirked. I walked back to math, and sat down.

----

"Fucking math!" I yelled. It's the first day and they already gave us homework. I tried doing the last few problems but failed. I'm not going to need this shit in life.

"Dinner!" Elizabeth yelled. I got up from my laying position, then walking down stairs. I got to the dinner table and took a seat. "How was school?" she asked Hayes and I. "Boring." we said in unison.

"I can't believe they gave me homework on the first night." I sighed. "I don't have homework." Hayes said. "Well, are you in accelerated math?" I asked. He shook his head. "Exactly." I smiled.

~~~~~

"Are you done homework?" Hayes opened my door. "Yeah why?" I asked. I rolled on my side so I could see him. "Well we were all gonna go to the board walk." he sat on the edge of my bed. "Wait don't we have sch- never mind, tomorrow's Saturday." I got up and walked to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I asked Hayes. "Preferably, a bathing suit." he said. I gave him a playful glare. I picked out short shorts from Hollister, a daisy crop top, and a black sweater cardigan thing.

Forgetting that Hayes was here, I put all of my clothes on. I turned around and blushed, realizing that he was in the room. "Sorry." I said. He shrugged, then getting up.

"C'mon we have to leave." he handed me my purse, and phone. I slipped on black flip flops, and followed Hayes downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Mr. Grier asked. Hayes nodded and we walked to the car. I climbed into the backseat with Hayes. Skylynn, and Nash were in the row in front and the two parents in the front.