Chapter 12

Kylie's POV

"And scene!" The director yelled. Nash was still on top of me, so my makeup artist handed me my shirt. "You're a good kisser." I joked at Nash. "I know," He put on his shirt. "You aren't bad yourself." He smirked.

"Too bad I have a girlfriend." Nash said. So, then I stuck my tongue out at him. "Great work everybody! See you tomorrow at 8 for the premier." That was the last scene that we had to record.

I grabbed my purse and then left the studio with Nash. "I can't wait for little Hayes to see this movie." Nash laughed. "Why?" I laughed too. "Because he's going to be so jealous." Nash told me. "Wait, why would he be jealous?" I said opening the door to Starbucks, we were meeting Natalie here.

"He told me that, he wanted to be David." Nash pulled Natalie in for a hug, and then she gave me one.

-

After I got home from starbucks , I instantly went to my room. I then checked my schedule. No plans for next week, maybe I could go to North Carolina and see everybody.

--

I ended up going to NC but that was over a month ago. I was again, Dating Hayes. I finally realized that he meant everything to me.

I was currently at a Vouge photo shoot. While smiling for some pictures, fricken Beyoncé walked into the studio. "Oh my god." I whispered to my self, falling to the floor.

"What's the matte- Oh my goodness! You're here!" the photographer said. "I was just finishing up Kylie's photoshoot, yours is next." He told her. "Thanks." she smiled. "Hi I'm Beyoncé, you must be Kylie." Beyoncé aka Queen walked over to me. "It's such a pleasure to meet you." I told her. "The pleasure is all mine."

"Can we take a pic?" I asked her. "Of course." she smiled. We took a selfie and I posted it to instagram, twitter and sent it to Maddie.

Maddie replied back instantly, I laughed and then went back the dressing room to get changed back into my original clothing.

While walking to Starbucks I went on Twitter.

@LexieKylieYoung: I'm having a meet n greet tomorrow I will post the deets in a vid on YouTube!

I then went home. "Hayes?" I yelled. "Babe!" his face lit up when he saw me. he kissed my lips and cupped my cheek. "I missed you!" he followed me to my room.

"Want to make a video with me?" I asked him. "What like a sex tape?" He asked. "No you dumbass, a YouTube video." I hit him with a pillow. "Just makin sure because, you look extra hot and I don't mind fuckinh you right now." he whispered in my ear.

"Too bad, I'm making a twit cam instead." I told Hayes. I went on my computer and got things set up, then sent out a tweet saying that I'm doing a twit cam.

"Hey guys so I'm doing a meet up slash meet n greet with Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Carter Reynolds tomorrow. It will be in Los Angeles, on the boardwalk by the beach. It starts at 3:00 and ends at 4:30 so I can't wait to see you all!" I smiled. Then shut the computer. "Now can we kiss?" Hayes groaned.

"Yup." I said straddling him. I crashed my lips to his, he then slid his tongue into my mouth. I started to move my hips against him, earning a moan to escape his lips.

"You're so fucking hot" he moaned. I kissed his lips again, I love it when he talks dirty to me.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Hayes slid off my shirt and bra and sucked on my neck. "Hayes." I moaned. He flipped us over so he was on top of me.

"Off." I tugged on his shirt. He took off my pants and left me in my underwear. "Who made you this wet?" Hayes growled. "You." I whimpered.

He stuck two fingers inside of me, then started to pump them in and out. "Hayes, I'm-" I started but he pulled his fingers out and kissed me.

"My turn." he smirked. He pulled down his jeans and boxers, his dick slapping against his chest. I never gave someone a blow job so Hayes just basically showed me how. I kissed the tip of his dick and then put it in my mouth. I started moving my head up and down his length, him pushing my head in the process.

I took my mouth off his dick before he could cum. "Baby." I moaned as he slipped inside of me. He slammed into to me, making the headboard bang against the wall.

We both came off our highs and laid down, panting. "Best sex ever." Hayes said. "Shut up and cuddle me." I was pulled into his chest.

-

"Looks like they had fun last night." I heard a whisper. "Well duh, couldn't you hear them?" Cameron said. "Not really." I heard Nash' voice. I opened my eyes and saw Cam and Nash.

"Have fun last night?" Nash smirked. I hid my face under the blankets. "Get out." Hayes groaned.

"Just saying that the meetup is soon." Cam said before leaving.

-

It's fricken short, I know. Um sorry bout the sex... it was in the moment.

Ily all byee 💜 oh and btw there is like 3 chapters left. there will be no sequel.

Ily- Payton xx