Chapter 5

Kylie's (Lexie's) POV

It's been a month since school started and it was the night of the dance. I was in the school dance room with Maddie, and Hayes came up to me. "Mind if I take her?" he asks maddie.

"Fine." she walked off, holding her drink to her lips. A slow song was playing. It reminds me of when we first danced. "You look beautiful." he complimented.

"You look hot." I smiled up at him. "I swear if Corey looks at you one more time.." he trailed off. I laughed a little. "Aw, you're worried?" I pinched his cheek with my one hand.

"No it's just that you're mine, and I could mark you mine but you're 13, so I cant." He whispered in my ear. I lightly punched him in the arm.

The song ended and a fast one came on. I went off to find Maddie, leaving Hayes with his friends. I finally found her, sat in the corner with her phone. I sat down next to her.

"What up?" I asked her. "Just playing flappy bird." she answered. "Come dance it's the last song of the night!" I pulled her to the dance floor and we danced.

"You should sleepover." I told her. "Yeah, why not lemme text my mom and tell her." she got out her phone and started typing. Arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's time to go beautiful." Hayes whispered in my ear. "Can Maddie sleepover?" I asked him. He pouted before answering.

"I guess, but I'm inviting a friend." he told me. "I'm allowed to come over." Maddie announced. "Hayes these heels are killing me. Can you carry me?" I asked him. He picked me up bridal style and walked out into the cold air. Maddie was close behind me.

He sat me down into the leather seat and Maddie sat next to me. We went and picked up Carter, then going home. Maddie and I instantly went up to my room.

We got into pajamas and watched movies. Hayes came in here and there to check on us.

I laid on maddie and she fell asleep instantly. I fell asleep also.

------

Maddie left about an hour ago, and so did carter. Elizabeth, and Mr. Grier had to go to work, Nash was with Cameron in Cali, and Skylynn was at day care.

I was in the ocean, surfing. Hayes was on the beach, watching me. I was standing on my board as I rode the small wave. I fell into the water, and came back up.

I brought my myself, and my board to the shore.

"Hey, beautiful." Hayes smiled at me. "Hi baby." I sat down on a towel next to him. It was hot today, and there was a ton of people on the beach.

Hayes, of course, was as perfect as ever. His hair was blowing in all directions, because of the slight breeze.

"What are you staring at?" he looked at me. "You." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'll kiss you right now." he told me. "Do it." I crossed my arms across my chest. He pushed his lips against mine. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. It felt like we were the only people on the beach.

I pulled away from him, breathless. This is what he does to me, takes my breath away. He kissed my nose lightly.

We packed up the beach stuff and went home. It was 6 at night and nobody was home. The phone then rang, Hayes picked it up and walked into the living room.

It was getting closer to fall and it was time for me to start wearing jeans. "My mom has to stay at work over night, and my dad is still on his business trip. Oh, and uh Nash is not coming home until next week." Hayes told me.