Chapter 11

Kylie's POV

"Taylor, do you know what I wanna do?" I asked, playing with his fingers. We were cuddling in my bed, I had my head on his chest, his chin resting on the top of my head, and our feet tangled together.

"What does my princess want to do?" He asked me. "Get my hair died brown, then have the ends pink." I smiled.

"Okay let's go." he told me. "Are you serious?" I smiled. "Of course I am." he shrugged.

I bit my lip and smiled at him. "Let's go." I grabbed his hand an dragged him to his car.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I told him, entering the salon I go to.

"Hey Kylie, what are gonna need today?" Lindsay asked me. "Just a hair appointment for today, like now maybe?" I asked her. "Yeah I can do that, Carol's in the back. You can go to her." She said.

Tay sat down as I went back.

-

I decided on just dying it brown, I mean I'm going from a blonde to brown I think that's enough.

"You look great!" Taylor exclaimed, touching my hair in the process.

"Thank you baby." I kissed his cheek. After we got into his car we drove back home.

"We should go to the beach, and invite the others." Taylor said in my room. "Yeah i'd like to go but I can't get in the water." I told him. "Why?" he asked.

"Because I have an interview at like 5." I told him getting into my bathing suit. I looked back and he was in his.

"Ready, my princess?" Taylor put me on his back. I nodded and pointed towards the living room.

"We're going to the beach. Wanna come?" I asked everyone.

"Nah, Cam and I are filming." Nash said. "I'm leaving" Jordan stated getting up, then slamming the door.

"I'll come." Hayes said. "Ok, come down to the lobby when you're ready." Taylor said, before carrying me to the lobby.

-

I was waiting for my interview to be aired, I was on 'Access Hollywood' .

Some of the questions were boring, just asking normal things. But there was one that stumped me.

"So, Taylor is turning 18 (A/N I know he's already 18 but just play along lol), and when he's 18 you guys are not able to be together; because of illegal age," She read from the card. "So what will you guys do?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet, we'll definitely remain friends, but we'll start looking for other people. I will always love him." I told her.

After my interview I just went home and slept, considering I have to be up early tomorrow.

Nash, Cam, Hayes and I are going to go look for houses. Because, the apartment is way to crowded, and Carter is moving in.

-

"Babe, wake up." Taylor spoke softly. I didn't budge. "C'mon, wake up." He whispered again. I then felt his soft lips kiss mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you, and I'm sorry." He told me. Then it struck me, it's been one year since my mom left the world.

"It's fine, really. I'm fine." I smiled through the pain. "I'm here for one more week," Taylor said. "For one more week I can kiss your lips, cuddle you, hold your hand, whisper cute things in your ears, and sometimes whisper dirty things. "He chuckled.

"I love you." I said. "And I love you." He told me, "Now get up. It's seven and you're leaving in an hour." Tay said. "I gotta run so I'll see you later." Taylor kissed my forehead before leaving.