I MET...?!

GUYS I MET TAYLOR AND HES SUCH A SWEETHEART AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH😭💖💖

Story time in my POV :

I put my hands up to my face crying into them, not believing that he was less than 50 feet away. "He's right there." I kept repeating over and over. I can't believe that I'm meeting my favorite.

"Aw payton." my friend Julia said to me, pulling me into a hug. I cried even harder. We finally got to the top of the steps and I could see him clearly. Thats when I started bawling.

I watched as he met each fan and signed their merch. He was so sweet. I followed the girls in front of me, and before I knew it, I was next. Tears came to my eyes as he opened up his arms and hugged me. I wrapped my tiny arms around his small waist and buried my face in his neck. I sniffled and he rocked back and forth.

"Hey babe, how are you?" he asked during the Hugh all I could do was cry. I pulled out my phone and quickly took a selfie. "Love you babe." he said. "Love you too." I cried. I then walked towards the exit, and waited for my friends. I then started bawling, not even caring about the weird looks I got.

"Did he kiss your cheek?" one girl asked. "No I just met him and-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was crying so hard. I got to my friends and walked down the steps, bawling. We got to the lobby area and I fell to the ground and cried.

"I just met Taylor." I repeated. I then got out my phone and called my best friend. "Hello?" she answered. "Maddie I just met Taylor." I cried into the phone. "You what?" she asked. "I just met Taylor and I hugged him and." I started to cry again.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "No, I just met Taylor" I cried. "Do I need to send medical help?" she joked. "No, but bye Maddie." I said. "Bye payton." she said. I hung up and continued to cry .

I got up slowly and wiped my tears. I then saw one of Tays friends that I met earlier. "Can I have a hug?" Julia and I asked at the same time. He picked us both up and hugged us tightly. "thank you." I cried.

-

OKAY SO THAT was my experience on meeting Taylor! He is such a sweetheart and I just love him a lot 😇 if you want to see our selfie, follow me on Instagram @wtfcanifif or its on my personal too @paytoncaniff 💖😇🙈

Love yall

OH AND HIS ACCENT IS REAL LIFE IS HEAVENLY.