Chapter 9

Kylie's POV

It was the day before Maddie and I went back and I was walking around the beach with Hayes. "you know, everyone misses you in school." he said. "You do?" I asked.

"Of course I do." he said. "Doesn't seem like it, you got me replaced the day after we broke up." I looked to the ocean, I was so far away from home.

"You got me replaced." he scoffed. "Yeah after like a month, you got back with Jordan right after." I debated. "You're still with Ethan!" he raised his voice, bringing attention towards us.

"Hayes you're being ridiculous. I don't see why your mad." I kept my voice clam. Hayes was running his fingers through his hair and pacing. "I'm mad because you don't see that I still love you. And you still love me. Why can't you see that?" he cried. I couldn't find any words.

I was frozen in my spot. "I- Hayes- you...ugh." I groaned and sat down on the sand. I put my head in my hands. I don't love him. Ethan is my boyfriend. I love him, not Hayes.

"Look at me." He demanded, bringing my face up to look at him. "You don't have any feelings for me?" his blue eyes peered into my green ones.

"Please tell me you do. I don't love Jordan I don't, I love you. please believe me." he cried. I can't look at him, I cant. "Hayes no I'm sorry I don't." I said getting up.

I brushed off my pants and felt Hayes pull my waist to his. He kissed me. Sparks flew. I felt like I had feelings for him I do have feelings for Hayes. I pulled away and ran. Tears kept coming but never left my eyes.

After getting to my hotel room I started to pack. After packing is at down and watched tv. Not really paying attention. my phone lit up 'Ethan :)' .

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. I can't wait to see you." he said.

"Neither can I."

"When are you coming home again?" he asked. "Emily shut up." he mumbled.

"You're ex Emily?" I asked him.

"Yes but she's only helping me with a project nothing more." he said , shakily.

Although, I believed him. "I come home in like two days." lie.

"Oaky, see ya babe." he said, then hanging up.

I out my phone in the bed side table, and forgetting about all my worries as I fell asleep.

-

I woke to a knocking on my door. I opened the door and Hayes instantly pressed his lips to mine.

' I can't believe you're doing this I Ethan! Stop!' My good self conscience said.

'Don't worry about it, he's probably cheating too." the bad one argued.

I decided with going with my good self conscience. I pushed him off of me, "Hayes really? Get this through your head! I'm with Ethan!"

"I know you love me."

"No I don't, I think I would know my feelings Hayes." I Argued.

"You obviously don't! Your true ice is right in front of you." he put his hands up and stared at me.

"Good bye Hayes." I slammed the door and turned on my heel.

After Hayes' visit I decided on continuing my read on 'The Fault In Our Stars'. It was such a good book. The description and word choice was unbelievable. It has some funny moments, some sad, and then some romantic. It was like an endless love story of two people fighting for their lives.

I cried at the end of the book. It was such a good book. I can't believe what happened. (a/n I'm not putting in what happens bc some of you might be reading it.) I set the work of art down on the bedside table as my phone lit up.

Ethan: Hey, can we talk ?

Me: sure babe lemme call you :)

I then called him and waited for him to pick up.

Phone call:

Ethan: So I've been meaning to tell you something

Me: yeah?

him: i've been working with emily on a project. is that okay?

me: of course, i can trust you.

him: great

me; love you bye

-end phone call-

I decided on apologizing to Hayes, so i got up and started to walk to his house. Which wasn't far at all. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. "Oh, it's you," Hayes sighed. "Listen, if you came to tell me how much you love Ethan then you can leave." Hayes mumbled. "I came to say sorry," I said. "For over reacting."

"Oh-" Jordan appeared behind him. "Babe? Are you coming im getting tired of waiting." Jordan trailed her hands down his abs. I now notice that he's shirtless, and Jordan with no top on. "Dont worry bitch, im leaving." I turned on my heel, started to walk the other direction.

"Kylie wait!" I heard Hayes call. I turned abruptly and started to yell. "Hayes I dont even give a shit anymore! Go fuck your little slut Jordan! 'Oh, i love you not Jordan.'," I mocked him. "Bullshit Hayes! BULLSHIT! Im fucking done with you and your games. Now just get out of my sight and out of my life!" Feeling proud i started walking away.

He stood there, taking in my hurtful words. But i dont care. "Kylie. Why are you here in L.A.?" an interviewer said, putting a microphone too my mouth. "Im just here for the holiday's" I put on a fake smile. Soon, interviewers, and paparazzi were swarming me.

"Who was that boy you were just yelling at?" one asked.

"Aren't you dating Ethan?" another. "Thank you for all the questions but i really need to go catch my flight." I lied. When i got to my hotel room, i fell right asleep, not until to be woken by my alarm.

------

im sorry if its short, but i promised an update evry friday but i might do a double update idk yet.

and i picture Ethan as Peyton Meyer. If you dont know who he is just look him up on google.

-Payton x