Chapter 2

Kylie's POV

I woke up to the sound of arguing. Nash must be home. I got out of bed and went to Skylynn's room. I opened the door and walked inside. I shook her lightly and told her that Nash was downstairs. She ran out of the room and I put on my bikini and running shorts.

I then grabbed my phone and put it in my bathing suit top, it was a underwire Victoria's Secret. I walked down the steps and saw Nash and two others, besides Hayes and Skylynn. "Hey Nash, is it okay if I go for a walk on the beach?" I asked him. "Yeah, I can handle it." he smiled. All the attention turned towards me.

"Thanks." I smiled. I walked out of the back door, and walked to the beach. I was looking into the distance and ran into someone. It was my crush Corey, and his friend Bobby. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I blushed. "Its okay. So, what are you doing here?" he asked me. "I'm baby sitting and they live on this beach, so I decided on taking a walk. While her older brother watches over her." I said.

"What about you?" I squinted from the bright sun. "Bobby and I just wanted to go to the beach." he shrugged. "Do you wanna hang out?" Bobby asked. "Sure, I have to ask Nash though." I smiled. "Can we come?" Corey asked. I nodded.

They followed me to their house. "Hey Hayes. Can I hang with my friends from school?" i asked. "Who are they?" he asked me. "Corey and Bobby." I answered. "Boys?" he pressed. "Hayes, you're not my mother." I crossed my arms. "Fine, go hang with them. But I'm coming." he said, disappearing to change into his swim trunks.

I walked onto the back patio. "I can come but Hayes is coming." I told them. "Who's that?" Bobby asked. "Her boyfriend." I turned to see Hayes smirking. Boyfriend? What? He did not just say that. I glared at him. "Okay let's go to the beach." Corey said. I grabbed my tanning oil and towel, also an umbrella. We walked to the warm sand. Hayes and I were falling behind.

"Boyfriend?" I whispered. "What? I don't want them to hit on you." Hayes answered. I laughed a little. "Now act like we are happily together." he put his hand in mine. I rolled my eyes and kept his hand there. We found a spot and I set up the umbrella. I laid my towel on the hot sand, then putting on tanning lotion.

"You aren't coming to the water?" Corey asked. "Nah, I'm gonna stay here and tan." I answered him. Hayes declined his offer and Bobby went with Corey. I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. Hayes. "What was that for?" I asked. "They were looking." he shrugged. I put on my sunglasses and laid down on the towel.

-Hayes POV-

She was so beautiful. But I can't move things fast with her. I mean I just met her 2 days ago. I didn't want her to be alone with them, what if they hurt her? I watched as she laid down on the towel. Man it was hot. I need to go to the water. "I'm going to the water." I pecked her lips. I smirked at her confused expression.

I went out to where Connie and Burrito were. No I did not mistake their names. "So, you're really going out with her?" Burrito asked. "Yep." I said. "Have you made out with her yet?" Connie asked. "No Conni- Corey." I sounded annoyed. "watch out big wave!" I yelled, I ducked under and came back up. I shook out my hair and body surfed to the shore. I walked to where Kylie was sitting.

"You should come into the water with me." I begged her. She lifted her sunglasses and narrowed her eyebrows . "No." she told me, damn she was stubborn. I picked her fragile body up and slung her over my shoulder. "Put me down!" Her small fists pounded against my bare back.

"Nope." I smiled to myself. She pounded on my back a few more times, just now giving up. I made it to the ocean and sat her into the water. "Fuck you Hayes!" she yelled. "Gladly." I said. She glared at me, her blue eyes shining.