Chapter 10

Lexie's POV

Maddie and I just landed in London a couple hours ago. I just got home, now I was on my way to Ethan's.

I knocked on his front door and waited. His little brother opened the door. "Where's Ethan?"i asked.

"Upstairs."

I climbed up the steps and opened his bedroom door. There Emily was, straddling him. "What the fuck?" I said.

"You aren't supposed to be home yet." Ethan said.

"Surprise is a bitch." I said, voice cracking. Before he could say anything, I ran out and back to my house, I then fell to my bed. Crying and falling asleep to the soft sound of music.

-

When I woke, Maddie was sleeping next to me, it was night, and my phone blew up with messages from my manager.

I called Kristen and she picked up instantly. "Oh my gosh Lexie!" she yelled in relief. "Sorry I was sleeping." I groaned. "Well, I have big big news," she said. "Do you know the book 'After'" she asked. "Yeah why?" this seems pointless.

"Well, it's going to be made into a movie and, they want you to be Tessa." she squealed. "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I screamed. "Dead serious." she told me.

"Where is it going to be filmed?" I asked. "Seattle." she told me. "I'm so excited." I sighed. "Well, you leave in a week and the movie is gonna take about 9 months to make, so pack wisely." Kristen said. "I will." I said. "Oh, and if you were wondering, Aaron Carpenter will be Harry." she said hanging up.

Aaron Carpenter? Aaron Carpen- Oh my gosh Aaron!

Deciding that I'm unable to sleep now, I went out to my balcony.

*1 week later*

I was at the airport, hugging Maddie goodbye. Then my aunt. "You'll do great." she assured me. "Thank you for everything." I let go. "Bye Maddie." I smiled. I then climbed on my private jet, I was alone. Kristen was already in America.

As soon as I landed I was rushed to the set to 'meet the cast' or something.

I climbed out of the car and followed the director the rest of the cast. "Everyone! Listen up! This is Kylie Young! she is Tessa for this movie." the director got everyone's attention. I waved. "Kylie?" I turned and saw Aaron. "Aaron!" I yelled, jumping into his arms. "It's been so long!" he hugged me.

"I can't believe we're acting in the same movie." I said. "Neither can I" he told me. "Aaron?" Came Taylor's voice. "Hey," Aaron hugged Taylor. "What part?" he asked.

"I'm Zayn, the one who try's to steal Tessa away from Harry." he said, looking down at his script. Wait, I'm Tessa.

"No way! I'm Harry!," Aaron yelled. "And that's Tessa!" Aaron pointed to me. I waved awkwardly. "Kylie?" Taylor squinted. "Hey." I smiled. He engulfed me into a hug. I hugged back. "I can't believe I get to act with you." Taylor let me go.

"I can't believe it either, I'm just so excited." I told him.

The rest of the day, Taylor and I hung out. Aaron was shooting some of his scenes. "You're so beautiful." Taylor mumbled under his breath. "What?" I asked "Oh, um...nothing." he stuttered.

"Kylie! I need you on set!" The director yelled.

-

"Action!"

(A/N when I put '~' it means that they're in character)

~~

"We had such a great time last night Harry! For on e you weren't an asshole but today you wake up , and bam! You're back to being a jerk!" I yelled at Aaron.