Chapter 4

I slowly opened my eyes looking up at the hotel room ceiling, looking down to my right i saw kuno and lexie sitting on the other bed, they both looked alive.

"Thank god you woke up" I heard lexie give a sigh of relief and carefully sat next to me.

"Im scared to move..." i faintly said with a dry mouth and turned to kuno. "You both okay?"

"You're fine." Kuno sighed massaging his own shoulder. "You didnt break anything, Thank God, You took the impact well." 

I carefully sat up in bed with the help of lexie, She had a deep cut on her cheek and kuno had his left arm bandages up in an arm sling. "Where is everbody?" i coughed making my side hurt. 

"Well..." Kuno sighed. "Something happened while we were gripping for life on death mountain." He handed me a cup of water.

"Like what?" i asked confused taking a drink.

"uhh well people say  terrorist attack but we found out theres been an outbreak on disney." She explained rolling her eyes. "We have to be kept here at the hotel till further notice."

"basically quarantined until people come in and check us out and blahhh." Kuno added.

I began moving to get up when a sharp pain went up my right side and immediately regretted my decision. "Fuck!" i groaned in pain breathing heavily trying to subside my pain. Lexie quickly got up and grabbed a small plastic bag from the night stand drawer and handed it to me. 

"The doctors that examined us gave us these pain medications, They're really strong so be careful" She said handing me two pills. I saw kuno texting, Ashley no doubt. "Hows mama and the rest?" i asked taking the pills down with water. "And bry?" 

"Shes okay, shes with her mom in a different room on the 5th floor." 

"Fuck!" kuno puffed furiously as he paced around the room.

"Um, everything okay?" i asked 

"Yeah... im fine" 

                          Night quickly fell and everybody went to bed, just when i began sleeping i woke up feeling the pain start to rev up again. I quietly walked to the restroom and filled a plastic cup with water and opened the mirror cabinet for my pills, but to my surprise my phone was sitting next to my pills. 

"Weird.." I whispered to myself picking it up and checking it when a new message vibrated in through a spy app downloaded on my phone, a group message with unknown names.

-Come Down, Im at that mark twains boat in disney

Before i could even text back another one came in and i knew exactly who the anonymous texters were.

-Birds i cant, Im worried about kuno, he hasnt txted me an this has gone to to far!

-You Sound like you care boo hoo

-Not really, but how are there?? Theres quarantine cops all over the hotel

-*sigh* In the balcony theres a little closet, it has emergency stuff and one of them being a rope LADDER. Use it to come down! Bry didnt notice im gone haha

-K meet you there

What plan? How did i get this app? who moved my phone? I felt so confused, Kuno snored and i jumped. I took my pills and headed to bed. I stopped right next to it and went outside to the balcony without thinking of it. It was about 2 in the morning and everyone was completely knocked out but i carefully checked out the emergency closet and sure enough there it was, two packages of rope ladders to hinge onto the rail of the balcony. I looked down and felt nervous, if they could do it from the fifth floor than being on the third floor was no problem. i quietly hinged the rope ladder to the right side of the rail so no one could see and made sure it reached the floor. I lift my leg over the rail, then the other.

"Theres no going back now.." i whispered gripping the ladder and making my way down, to my suprise no one was securing the perimeter so it was easy to head around to the front of the hotel where the mono rail was powered off but the rail beam it traveled on was free, i could walk on it to the park. The monorail was blocking  the entrance so i carefully opened the sliding doors just enough to head inside and walk to the emergency exit in the back. I didnt realize how high it was to the ground below and got down to the rail where it was about 24 inches wide. I shook off the uneasy feeling and paced my way into the next stop, tommorrowland. i was almost there when a machine started up below me causing me to jump and misplace my stepfalling forward. I hugged at the rail sweating, "You're okay..." I huffed getting up. "Almost There..." I made it the next platform and quickly made my way to the mark twain boat where ash and birdie were to meet. Once i got closer i could hear whispers from the boat and peeked in carefully to see ashley and birdie kissing and holding each other. I couldnt believe it, my heart dropped for kuno and mad at kayla for doing this. 

'This cant be happening' I thought just standing there as ashley let herself be consumed by kaylas embrace. 'You were suppose to be bryanas girlfriend!' 'Ashley what are you doing!' i thought out loud. I couldnt watch anymore of this, i couldnt watch how my friends from years betrayed eachother. I quietly headed back before they noticed me and made my way across the rail again. 'Should i tell them?' i sighed balancing and thinking as my mind filled with so much confusion and question.  It took all my strength i had to climb back up the rope ladder to the balcony and by than it was about three thirty. I was tired, sore and confused as i headed to the bathrooom to splash water on my face, i wanted to forget about what i saw. I layed back down when my phone vibrated.

-I Love you Ashley

                                                'Oh birdie, What have you done.... What do i do..'