Chapter 13

Splash

                     I felt water surround me and it took me some time to realize we had fallen into a large pool of water. Pain began throbbing into my right arm and it was excruciating to move it. I swam up to the surface of wherever we fell into and gasped for air.

"Natasha!" Lexie called out swimming toward me.

"Lexie!" I heard bryana cough. "What the fuck!" 

Lexie pulled me out onto a ladder and i got up realizing the ride we fell in was a submarine ride, we were pretty lucky. 

"What were you thinking?!" Bryana screamed.

"We survived didn't we?" Lexie huffed as i sat there hurting thinking i might've dislocated it.

"Guys..." i coughed.

"Oh wow! Out of sheer dumb luck!" Bryana shoved. "You weren't sure we were gonna land in this nemo ride!"

"Guys!" I called there attention. "We need to stop arguing cause its not gonna help! Now i have a plan, but i need us three to stop bickering at each other!"

"Fine" Lexie sighed. "Whats the plan?"

"We're getting out of here, tonight." I explained. "I need to find a crowbar, a sledge hammer maybe anything! To break the cell kunos in."

"How about a key?" Bryana coughed handing me two keys. "I took them before i headed to your room."

"I hope it works." I sighed taking them. "You two can get out of here using the front gate and calling attention to anyone once outside."

"How do we get out?" Lexie questioned.

"Remember the tree we used to go to california park, Use that to get on the roof of the entrance where the ticket holders stand. I bet there is a way you can drop down from there at the entrance."

"Dont worry nat i know a better way out!" Bryana suggested. "What about you?"

"Im going to get kuno and meet you at the entrance, than we can get out of this nightmare." I explained. "We can tell the cops about Ashley and Kayla. And it will all end."

They both nodded and agreed to the idea. "Let me come with you!" Lexie said grabbing hold of my hand. "You cant do this by yourself."

"Dont worry-"

"Take this." She took out a large knife that she was hiding under her pants leg and offered it to me.

"What the fuck lex?!" Bryana cursed staring at the large blade.

"Use it." She said, everything about her was making me uneasy about my idea. I took it and hid it away under my sleeve. "Nat, I-"

"Lexie come on!" Bryana groaned pulling her away.

"Im sorry..." I was able to hear her say as she left for the entrance and i stood there for awhile gathering enough bravery to accomplish this. I walked back to the small window i crawled out through under the bench and quietly wiggled back inside again but the table was no longer near the wall and i plopped down hard. My arm was hurting again but i ignored it as much as possible and focused my attention to the cell. 

"Kuno?" I called out adjusting my eyes to the darkness. I walked closer to the cell and felt a chill go down my spine as i saw the cell was wide opened and kuno was no longer inside and the concrete door was open too. I started to feel panic rising within me as i went outside the door to pick up the flashlight from earlier. I turned it on and quickly went around hoping kuno was around.