Chapter 16

I Slid the door open, Idiots, And headed down wooden planks of stairs that were creaky with each step down. I followed all the way down and ended up behind the Matterhorn ride. It was beginning to rain as i looked up and took a deep breath looking up at the dark sky, it was gonna be morning soon. I walked to the Disney suite in New Orleans square and broke the window to get inside. As i walked down hall to one of the bedrooms I walked with the knife scraping the wall reminiscing all my high school memories as i went to the first bedroom. There she was, kayla and bryana fast asleep holding each other. I Took out a couple of syringes and covered kaylas mouth and pricked her neck as her eyes opened in horror and before she struggled she was already out like a light. I taped bryanas mouth and tied her hands behind her when she woke up. She looked at me in horror as i placed the sharp knife at her neck and muffled cries came from her mouth.  I whispered in her ear:

"Close your eyes and count to seven, and in seven minutes you'll be heaven..."

Muffled screams got louder as i slowly inserted the needle with my other hand ,deep in her neck ever so slowly and watched her shriek in horror as i injected her all the liquid till the last drop. She kicked and struggled to wake kayla, who was knocked out cold as well and in a matter of seconds she gave up. I smiled at what i have done and dragged kayla out of bed to the living area on the couch. She was gonna be my last victim. I went back and dragged bryana outside through the rain to a ride that was gonna be her last for the night. I dragged her to king arthurs carousel and placed her body up in the middle beam. I tied her hands around the beam and poured cold water on her face to wake up.

"What! Where am I?!" She gasped looking at me and all around her. "Natasha! W-what are you doing?" 

I hooked a chain to the beam in front if her and chained the other side on a beautiful black horse that was up on its two back legs as if ready to charge. I tied around its body and walked over to the control panel as bryana stood frozen in horror of what i was about to do.

"It was just a game!" She screamed as thunder roared above us and her screams were deafened by the pouring rain.I turned on the control panel and switched on the lights to add a cheery mood in the background of her screams.

"I want you to apologize!" I screamed turning down the music.

"Fuck you nat!" She cursed trying to free herself.

"You know," I sighed. "Thats not what an apology sounds like!" I called out starting up the ride and turning up the carousel music. The horses pranced up and down going around and my personal favorite was going around and trapping the chains between bry and the beam. As it was going around each turn the chain was twisting around her with every full turn the carousel made. 

"Help!" She screamed as the chain was getting tighter and tighter around her body and soon she was just choking out words. "help..."  It twisted even more tighter and soon her body was collapsing on itself squishing her till she was a fleshy bloody pulp. Blood splatter all over the nearby horses and some got on me. I stopped the ride slowly and got on and wiped off some blood from one of the nearby horses as i sighed looking down at the bloody mess. I turned off the lights of the carousel and headed calmly back to the suite where kayla was just waking up as i stepped inside. I headed into the bedroom and in the drawer next to the bed was a pack of smokes. I took a cigarette and went back and sat in front of kayla as she was panting and looking around confused.

"Where's bry!" She panted struggling on the rope. I lit the cigarette up and put it up to my mouth and took a hit not taking my eyes off hers. 

"I have one question." I smoked. 

"Im not answering anything for you!" She cursed. "I should've killed you when i had the chance-.."

"Why didnt you..." I sighed flicking off the ashes to the ground. "What time are kuno and ashley coming tomorrow?" 

"Im not telling you!" She smirked not realizing whose game she was playing now. "Just stop it you want to try and get revenge and its not gonna work, Your not as smart as we are!"

"Yeah, okay.." I rolled my eyes and placing the burning cigarette on the side of her right eye burning the sensitive part next to the eye. She screamed in pain as I sighed and waited for an answer. 

"AT NIGHT! TOMORROW NIGHT!" She screamed in agony as her temple was bleeding heavily. 

"Thanks..." I sighed throwing the cigarette away and pulling out another dose from the pouch."Sleep tight little birdie..." I yawned as her screams went faint and she laid down on the couch. I yawned and headed to the bedroom and laid in bed as i looked up at the ceiling not feeling any remorse whatsoever. I yawned one last time before closing my eyes and sleeping, hoping deep inside it was all just a terrible nightmare.

"Lexie.." I whispered in a silent scream clutching the sheets tight as her last words echoed in my head.

"I dont wanna die, please!"

"Nat you promised!"

I held my head and begged for her voice to get out of my head. Stop. I felt sick to my stomach as i was reliving her death over and over in my head. I threw up next to the bed and suddenly heard the door crack open and footsteps walking in.

"Kayla?" Kuno's voiced echoed as i got up and walked out to thee hall where kuno turned to see me. "Nat!?" He jumped at the sight the sight of me. I smiled looking a him as ashley looked at me and began running away, i pulled out the gun and shot at her back and she collapsed from the blow. Wish it was real bullets.

"Now, Listen." I threatened walking over to ashley and dosing her with a heavy dose. "Why kuno? You were my closest friend."

"I accepted the chaos nat!" He gulped. "I didnt wanna let my friends down!"

I sighed and pulled out another syringe.

"Than your gonna watch everything you love burn!" I laughed as i stabbed his neck with syringe. he struggled but i got the best of him. I grabbed Ashley's legs and dragged her outside along with some metal handcuffs i found in one of the concession stands before. I dragged her to the center of disneyland in front of the castle. In the center was a small metal looped chain i handcuffed her leg and handcuffed her to the center of the small little loop. I went back to the suite and dragged along kayla and kuno one trip at a time all around her but a safe distance away. I also brought with me some kerosene from the warehouse on top of the Matterhorn.

"This is gonna be fun!" I chuckled to myself tying kuno so he wouldn't interfere. I waited till it was 4 o'clock to pour water on there faces and see them gasping for air and confused. Ashley laid there moving her leg and suddenly realizing she was going no where soon.

"N-nat?" Kuno gasped looking up at me holding the can of kerosene over ashley.

                                       "Watch everything you love BURN!"