Story prt.3 Repairs

I felt arms wrap around my neck, and my legs. Then, a few seconds later the ground was gone, replaced by slight swaying, and the yellow of a command uniform. In front of my eyes, images flickered, the yellow becoming splattered with red.

Nero.

The gun,

The metal,

Vulcan,

The screams,

The silence,

The blood.

In my head, everything blended together, thoughts mixing with actions, words passing through me in blurbs. Then nothing.

Everything was gone, pure black consuming my vision.

----------

3rd POV.

Chekov carried the little commander in his arms, having heard everything. (From her comm. Her flight to save Vulcan, her attempts at trying to save the billions of people below, and her [almost] execution.) He crashed into the med bay, where everyone stopped, McCoy gasping in terror at the image of the mangled girl in Pavel's arms.

She was taken, placed onto a white bed, red blooming onto the white sheet under her.

She resembled death itself.

The roots of her white hair were stained red near her left temple, by blood that oozed from a thick gash on the side of her head. McCoy put on gloves, hypospraying the girl's neck, all of her muscles un clenching, and then tending to the wound on Kaisar, re-placing her shoulder, mending the scratches on her head, a flesh replicator to close the wound, stitching the skin over the new flesh, and radiating the wound, taking any particulates embedded in the wound out, quickly cleaning the cut.

But Kaisar's eyes hadn't even closed, and even with the effect of the hypo-spray, her sub-consciousness still lurked in her head.

The other nicks and scratches were seen shut, and the hit from the gun on her head sealed. Every single physical nick was mended, by the Chief Medical Officer himself.

Later, all that was prescribed by McCoy was time, and a hypo spray for dreamless bliss every 24 hours. Pavel stayed by her bed for a bit, telling Kaisar all about what had happened on the bridge, and how he had been able to pinpoint her signal through the hill of the ship, and beam her up. All of the members on the bridge had come up, Pike included.

But in Katerina's world, no matter how much the commanders had wanted her to hear them, for exactly 4 days, everything was silent.

________

Katerina Kaisar's POV.

I felt myself sleep, just like a collection of molecules in a time stream, my head buzzing with nothing. I fought. I didn't even know why, but if this was what it was like after you died, I sure didn't want to stay.

But my body didn't move.

I struggled to pull open my eyes. My hands wouldn't push my up on my command.

Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere a burst of energy finally let me open my eyes.

There was a single white slit that dilated my pupils, and as it grew larger, I heard the monitor by my side pick up its beat.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A nurse with long whiskers and thin fingers came over, his (or her) eyes widening as they stared into my silver ones.