Story prt. 4 Return

It was around lunch when Pavel woke me up, with a chaste kiss on my forehead. In my subconscious state, I looped my arms around his neck, my mind still not comprehending my actions.

"Katerina? Wake up." He said calmly, his accent tinging his words. "It's time to eat."

A pout crossed my face, and I buried my face in Pavel's neck, my mind refusing to wake up. "I'm...... Not hungry." I said, still sleeping.

And of corse at that moment Kirk decides to look in, to see how were doing, to see me burrowed in Pavel's neck as he blushed, trying to get me out of my semi-asleep state.

Kirk snickered, seeing Pavel pat my back, trying to restrain himself from full out laughing.

I open my eyes, rubbing one with one of my fists. "Hello" I said to Chekov.

Then, after I fully gained awareness of my surroundings, I noticed food on the table in my room. "Good afternoon, Katerina." Pavel said my name, rolling the r.

His cheeks were flushed, and he was slightly disheveled. "Was something wrong?" I asked, as his eyes shifted slightly.

"Hello, Kaisar." Came from the doorway, Kirk appearing in my vision.

"Hello, captain." I said, with a nod of my head, rubbing my eyes again.

"You seem to like commander Chekov quite a bit, don't you." He said it in a commanding tone instead of a question, my face heating up to an alarming shade of red as I put two and two together.

"Did I..." My tone trailed off, and I buried my cheeks in my hands, embarrassment flooding my face. "I'm sorry, I tend to be affectionate when I wake up" still embarrassed, I understood why Pavel was so pink.

"You two be responsible." Kirk gave us a wink, a smirk on his face. "You ARE adults. Have fun!" He closed the door behind himself, and it slid, a whoosh of air signaling his exit.

"And he calls himself an adult." I scowled at the door, embarrassed for the umpteenth time today.

The two of us were quiet, until Pavel started laughing. "Zhou are so adorable vhen you're sleepy." He teased, my face growing even redder.

"Be quiet."I buried my face in my arms, "I can't control it, my body just moves on its own." I complained.

"Fell, zhen. I hope I get to wake you up more often." He said. Turning to the table, he put the tray on my lap, it contained a piece of pizza, a small bit of bread, and a water bottle. His small comment caught me off guard. What can I say to that?

I picked up the pizza, eating it quickly when I realized exactly how hungry I was. Chekov had one hand on his chin, looking at me, his eyes trained on something on my space, his brows slightly raised, as I finished my pizza.

"What's your favourite colour?" He asked, out of the blue, still serious.

I couldn't hold back a smile from popping onto my face, and then a small bubble of laughter came from my throat.

"Katerina? Are you okay? Vhat? Did I say somezing?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

I stopped laughing, looking back at him, clutching my stomach slightly. "P-Pavel, you looked so serious, and you asked me about my favourite colour!" I tried to banish the smile from my face, to no avail.

Then, as he still looked at me with wide eyes, I thought, answering. "A light blue." I said, my voice still light with laughter.

"Hmm. Zhat suits you." He answered, almost to himself. I looked at him, head slightly tilted to the left, silently asking him to answer his own question.