06

"here's donghyunnie!" jooeun descended the stairs carrying the white kitten in her arms.

immediately, daehwi got up and ran over to take the kitten from her, much to her surprise. he was completely absorbed in cuddling and stroking the kitten and would barely listen when youngmin tried to talk to him.

jooeun came over the the couches where the other 3 boys sat. she perched herself on the armrest of the one seater her brother was at.

"joo, do you want to listen to our song?" youngmin asked, giving up on trying to communicate with the kitten-obsessed younger boy.

"you guys have a song already?" she glanced at donghyun who was already looking at her with a smile on his handsome face.

"daehwi composed it, we can listen to it now if you want to hear it." donghyun answered, his eyes trailing to daehwi who still wasn't responding.

"um daehwi?" woojin said, raising his eyebrows.

"later." daehwi answered casually.

"uh.. okay. you play?" jooeun said, returning her attention back to donghyun, who had a guitar laid on the seat beside him.

"this guy writes songs!" woojin said, being donghyun's hype man.

"i actually wrote one yesterday. do you want to hear it?" donghyun picked up the guitar.

"yes sure. act like the only two people in the room." jooeun heard youngmin mutter to himself.

donghyun strummed a few chords then began to sing. his beautiful voice resonated in the room, even stopping daehwi from his fascination with the kitten.

jooeun was stunned and watched him in admiration.

when he came to an end, jooeun stood up and gave him a standing ovation. donghyun stood up and bowed, a wide grin plastered on his face, his eyes crinkling together.

jooeun went towards the seat beside him and sat down, despite a getting gradually annoyed youngmin. jooeun and donghyun started talking quietly to each other about the song he just sang.

"noona, im good at dance. want to see?" woojin said, looking towards jooeun. but like youngmin had said earlier, she and donghyun had become the only two people in the room.

///

watch the video of donghyun singing that lit self composed song ayy