Chapter 14: Don't Let Sabrina Go

Sabrina took a deep breath and said, "Play the music." (This is also the part where you play the music.)

The music played and everyone watched Sabrina.

Hey, hey, hey! You gotta let me go with you!

Sabrina would walk around the front of the class room until she started moving in the middle of the room.

You don't know what it's like to be considered a freak!

Sabrina stopped and and looked at a few of the kids that were always sitting in the back.

Well maybe you do.

Everyone laughed.

But that's why we gotta stick together!

Sabrina made her way back to the front of the room.

No, no, no! Don't speak, don't speak, don't speak!

Sabrina waved her hands out in front of her while looking to the side. Everyone laughed again.

Just hear me out! I might surprise you.

Sabrina started to point at a few kids.

I'll be a friend, when others despise you.

She pointed to herself then again at other kids in the room.

Don't roll your eyes! Stop with the mopin'.

Sabrina's gestures made everyone know that she was referring to Chloe.

You need a pal! My calendar's open!

Sabrina widened her arms as she held the note. She then walked backwards to be at front and center of the room again.

I'll bring you soup, when you feel congested.
I'll bail you out, when you get arrested!

Everyone was laughing at Sabrina and she was glad. She was being as funny as she could be.

I got your back, wha-wha-what, when things get scary.

Sabrina did karate moves to make everyone laugh more.

And I'll shave it, when it gets hairy!

Sabrina made a face that had everyone laughing once more.

Don't let me go!
Don't let me go!
Don't let me go!
You need me!
You need me!

Everyone caught their breath and watched Sabrina again.

I'll treat you right, and never get shoddy.
If you kill a man, I'll hide the body!

Sabrina slowly walked sideways while putting her hand to the side of her mouth like she was whispering something. Everyone laughed.

So what do you say' You're not responding...

Sabrina went up to Ivan and gestured towards him. He just looked at her with his normal expression.

I think we're bonding!

Everyone except Ivan laughed. Ivan just looked sad. Sabrina went back to the front of the room while Marinette started getting worried about Ivan.

Don't let me go.
Don't let me go.
Don't let me go!
You need me.

Sabrina started to walk and march at the same time around the room.

You and me, we belong together.
Like butter and grits,
Like kibbles and bits,
Like yin and yang,
Sturm and Drang,
Like Eng and Chang, attached at the hip
But not an old lady hip that might break
I'm gonna be on you like a fat kid on cake!

Sabrina smacked her lips as everyone laughed again.

(spoken):
Like Cupid and Psyche, like pop rocks and Mikey,
we'll stick together like that Velcro stuff, I'm the fuzzy side; you'll be the spiky.

Sabrina went over to Nino, took off his hat, and rubbed his head as she said "spiky". She then threw his hat back at him and ran to the middle of the front.

Ooh! Like little kids and pajamas with those funny things at the bottom, you know, feeties.
Like donuts and' oh, what goes with donuts'

Sabrina acted like she was thinking. Everyone was waiting for what she was about to say.

Donuts and diabetes!

Everyone laughed harder than ever. A few kids even held their stomachs.

Don't let me go!
Don't let me go!
Don't let me go!
Don't let me go!

Sabrina started falling to her knees one knee at a time as she said the lyrics.

Hold me! Hug me! Take me, please!
Na-na-na-na-na-na, please don't let me go!

Sabrina stood up and then started to run around and point at everyone.

I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you,
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you!

Sabrina made it back to the front of the room and tried to catch her breath.

Don't let me go, Go! Go! Don't let me g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-go!

Sabrina ended on her knees and everyone was laughing and clapping. Sabrina then stood up and took a bow. She went to her seat still trying to catch her breath.

"You did okay but you could've been better," Chloe said as Sabrina sat down. Marinette heard and just shook her head at the nonsense.

Marinette then looked at Ivan. "Girl. What are you doing?" Marinette looked back at Alya. "Oh! Nothing. I was just..." She looked back at Ivan and then at Alya. "Making sure Ivan was okay."

Alya smiled. "That's just like you." Everyone looked at Madam B who made her way to the front of the classroom. "Anyone else?" No one moved.

Alix looked around and shook her head. "I'll go ahead and get it over with." She stood up but then knelt down to her backpack to get something from it.

"Be my guest, Alix." Madam B walked back to the side of the room before Alix got what she was getting. She got it and sat on the floor. When she got back up Marinette could hear wheels rolling. She didn't have to look to know what she had on her feet. It was Alix. It was obvious.

Alix made it to the front and looked at everyone. She then pulled out her phone to start some music.

---

Hey! LadyBelle here! I just wanted to update because I didn't have anything to do. If you want to ask me questions about the book or recommend any songs to my face you can follow me on Instagram (@ladybelle03) that way whenever I do a live stream you can. :) I'll even throw in some spoilers if y'all want. ;) I may even do one today! See y'all then!

I'm LadyBelle... *curtsies* Bug Out!