WHAT!? / Part 2

Hello~! Sorry for not updating or doing anything, I had to do school work and stuff. I hope you liked the last part and I hope you enjoy this one too! (Sorry if these things are short) Oh and by the way, I hope you undersatnd what the last chapter was talkin' about.
--------------------------------------------------

~(F/N)'s P.O.V~

When I was done checkin' the all the cats' collars, I looked at the clock and saw that it was (almost) 1 am. I quickly got up "IT'S SURPRISING HOW I CAN STAY UP SO LATE WITHOUT FEELING T-" and before i could finish yelling, I collapsed...F*ck my life.

~England's P.O.V~

"IT'S SURPRISING HOW I CAN STAY UP SO LATE WITHOUT FEELING T-" Then the bloody woman collapses. I turned to the others and they just shrugged, except for Italy who just 'Ve-nya or Ve-meowing' and of course Russia who was just smiling childishly. Then the frog decided to lay on her.

"What the bloody hell are you doing!?" I shout at him. He just looks back at me and says "We should should probably rest, i'm just finding a place to lay on~ " and a 'Ohonhonhon~' comes after. I badly wanted to smack him and start fighting with him but I guess he was kinda right...for once. I sigh and look at Germany who does the same thing "I guess he does have a point..." I nod at him. Then one by one, we all fall asleep....some on the couch, ground, or on the woman.

~Timeskip to morning~

~(F/N)'s P.O.V~

When I woke up I felt something near my chest...(not on your chest but near your chest) I look down and see Francis sleeping. I groan. I wanted to get up, but I was afraid that I would wake up one of the cats that was on me. Now that I think if it, why were they laying on me!? Then I sit up hastly, waking up Francis, Ivan, Yao, and Alfred. Surprisingly, Feliciano didn't wake up at all. He didn't even flinch!

"God that cat's a heavy sleeper..." I mumble as I poked the sleeping cat. All he did was 've-meowed'....strange. I stood up and walked to my room. But now I regret getting up because all Alfred does is meow LOUDLY. HE DOESN'T EVEN STOP! I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO BREATHE! But then I realized that I needed to buy cat stuff. Again, I groan. But atleast today is Saturday, so I don't need to work. I guess it isn't this bad, right? And BOY WAS I WRONG! When I was changing, I saw Francis at the door, along with Feliciano. (Eyy, the two Fs!) Francis was 'Ohonhonhon-ing' like a weirdo, while Feliciano didn't even care and just rolled around on the ground with a white flag in his mouth. "Perverted cat..." I grumbled. When I finished changing, I went out my room and when I walked out, I noticed Francis and Feliciano weren't there at the at the doorway anymore. But when I walked closer to the end of the hallway, I heard talking,  "How are ve going to go back to normal?" A german accent asked, and the first thing that came into my mind was that.... WHO THE F*CK IS IN MY HOUSE!? So I cautiously walked closer to the end of the hallway and peaked out and saw the cats gathered in a circle, "I don't bloody know! I don't have my spell book!" a british accent came from... Arthur!? Then Feliciano spots me "Ve~ Look! The~a bella's (1) here! Would~a you~a like a white flag~a? Or~a pasta~?" he asks in a Italian accent. My jaw dropped. These cats are talking...Oh god. If I tell my friend this, she'll think i'm crazy. Wait, no, she believes in magic and stuff, maybe she'll believe me? Then my thoughts were interrupted by Yao "Aiyah! You scared the poor girl! We should probably explain this-aru!" (sorry, not sorry-again) he exclaims. Arthur looks at you "Sorry, love, for scaring yo-" and then he gets interrupted by a door opening "(F/NNNNN)~!" The voice yells. Crap.
--------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this! I know it's stupid...