UGHHHH / Part 5

I did this again cause I had a big bug on the original part so yea... Sorry that this is really short..
-------------------------------------------------

~(F/N)'s P.O.V~

  Arthur casted the spell amd they did turn human alright but...they still had some cat features on them, like, the had...cat ears and a cat tail...AGH!!!!  Apparently, I found this frustrating and dropped a swear bomb onto the whole group. But Katie squealed and started...fan-girling? Or whatever it was called, for no apparent reason. I started to think that Katie was going insane and so did Samantha...and the whole group. So we all pretended not to know her cause if we didn't do that, it would be pretty embarrassing. But it got pretty obnoxious and I could tell that Ludwig, and Arthur felt the same way.

  "SHUT UP!" Arthur, Ludiwg, and I shouted. Katie looked at us and then her face turned red from embarrassment and ran into Samantha's arms almost bursting out on tears. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me, "Kat..? Please don't cry, i'll buy you whatever you want, ok? Just don't cry....." Katie then looks up at you for a moment then runs towards you and hugs you, "Awww~! Thank you sweetie~! It's been a long time since you've gotten anything for me! Plus, don't ask for what I want, you already know~" I take a few seconds to think, "....Hetalia?" She nods, "Yeup~! Please buy me three things though, since there was three of you that yelled!" I groaned, "Fine....but you have to do something for me in return!" Katie nods, "Okie-dokie!" then she skips away.

~Japan's P.O.V~

  "....Hetalia?" Once she said that, I stiffened, they knew about Hetalia..? What if they recognize us later on!? What'll happen next!? Will a bunch of fan-girls track us down!? I-I guess we'll have to wait and see what'll happen. But another thing that worries me is that I didn't tell the others that I made an anime of us and when they find out, i'll be in deep trouble.

~(F/N)'s P.O.V~

  After, we all, except me, decided to go to my house. -sigh- just when I thought that i'd have a break...
--------------------------------------------------