Solved the problem! (Kinda) / Part 4

Hiya! I'm here with another one~!
--------------------------------------------------

~Katie's P.O.V~

When I heard the explanation from Arthur, I jumped up, "I CAN HELP YOU KITTIES~!" they all look at me wide eyed, "How!?" they said in unison. I grin, "OFF TO THE LIBRARY WE GO~!" I shouted as a response. Samantha groans, because she hated libraries and that we had to bring the cats to the library too, somehow....without getting caught. The cats looked at each other then (N/N).

~(F/N)'s P.O.V~

The cats looked at each other then me. I sigh, "We'll bring you..." Ludwig sighed in relief, "Thank jou (F-" but then you cut him off, "Under one condition..." they all look at you confused.

"You'll have to be in our bags when we go into the library, and if you don't want to be in our damn bags, you don't get to f*cking go, capiche?" (sorry if i didn't spell it right) They first look at each other then nod. I sigh and look at Katie and Samantha, Katie smiled while Samantha smirked. Oh and did I mention that Samantha can be creepy and sadistic when she wants to? Well, this is one of the times she's creepy. A light dark aura covered her body " May I pick the cats I want to tortur- I mean carry...?" she asks.

"U-uhh.... S-sure!" I stuttered out. While Katie hides behind me, a long with Feliciano, Alfred, Francis, and Yao. Even though Kiku, Ludwig, and Arthur didn't move, I think I saw them shiver. So basically everyone was scared except for Ivan who was just sitting there, unfazed. Samantha does a little grin and she soon returns to her normal state. Katie smiles but it was an uneasy smile. I scoff and look away, I try to hide it but I was as scared as all of them. I cough, "I guess we should start looking for bags, shouldn't we?" I say to Samantha and Katie. They both nod in response. Then we start looking for bags around the house. While Samantha was looking for bags, she found something in a guest room and called me over.

"What is it?" I ask. Then she holds up a whip and handcuffs, (Oh god (F/N), are you a cop or...?) "What are these for?" She asks. My face turns red "U-uhhh....those were my parents...?" I stuttered. Samantha gives me a questioning look but just shrugs and puts it in her pocket. I grow more flustered, "WH-WHAT THE HELL!?" "Shhhh...." she puts a finger on her lips. I grumble a little but then Feliciano and Ludwig walk in and see the whip and handcuffs sticking out of Samanthas pocket "Ooo....~ Look~a Luddy~! Looks like~a you're~a not alone~a!" Feliciano says. Ludwig then became a stuttering mess. Samantha gives you the whip and set of handcuffs back to me and walks out the room. I thought that things were already terrible but, boy was I wrong! Katie then walked in!

"(N/NN)! Have you found any bags y-......ummm...." her happy expression wavers a little. My face turned even redder "TH-THIS ISN'T M-MINE!" I exclaim. Katie nods and smiles nervously "O-Ok sweetie..~ wh-what ever you say.." I groaned, "YOU H-HAVE TO F*CKING BELIEVE ME!" I shout once again. Katie nods and leaves. I grumble angrily and put away the handcuffs....but put the whip in my pocket, "J-Just in case...." I mumble. Right now Ludwig was arguing with Feliciano who was cowering in fear and says sorry over and over again. I was glad that they didn't see me keep the whip.

~Mini Timeskip~

We were currently in the library, carrying three large sports bags, like it was normal. Occasionally, I would hear Feliciano 've-meow' and then getting shushed by Ludwig but other than that, they were pretty quiet. Katie dragged us to the back if the library and said that a book that had real magic spells were here. I kinda doubted her but, I have no right to, since we literally have 10 cats in our bags that can talk AND also claim that they were personifications of countries from a different universe / world. So when Katie got a book from the shelf, we went to the desk and borrowed it. When we were outside, Arthur climbed out if Katies bag and said that the book was HIS spell book. But when he tried casting a spell, it turned them human alright but....
--------------------------------------------------