An Idea From Alfred / Part 8

Hello~! I'm here with another one, and as I said in the (A/N), i'll try to push the Hetalia characters in this part as much as I can.
--------------------------------------------------

~(F/N)'s P.O.V~

By this time my living room was so loud I felt like I was at a big party, but of course, this pissed me off, I walked to the table, sat down, "SHUT THE F*CK UP EVERYBODY! I'M GETTING PISSED OFF THAT I'M ALREADY LETTING ALL OF YOU STAY AT MY HOUSE, SO ATLEAST STAY QUIET FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES!" I yell as loud as I can. Everyone just looked at me and things were quiet, but then the door bell rang. I got up, grumbling, and opened the door, "What do you want?" I say to my neighbour in front of the doorway. Kyle (sorry if your name is Kyle), the person who lives next to you, complains about how loud your house was. Which ended me to slam the door in his face. I stomped back to the living room and sat down again.

"Ah, bella, please~a don't be~a mad at us~a! We have~a reason to stay~a at you're house~a than staying in a hotel or~a somethin'!" Feliciano says. Yao nods, "It's because we trust you-aru!" (sorry.) The others agree.
Katie giggles, "Ok boys, but don't you dare fall in love with my little (F/N)! She's ours!" she says hugging you while Samantha nods in agreement, "And if one of you do, -chuckle- please uss protection, I don't think (F/N) can handle having children," by now, all the guys' faces are red. But you didn't hear that since Katie was ranting on about what will happen if I fell in love and left her and Samantha.

"I-I don't know what i'll do without you, i'll miss how cute and grumpy you were if you left us..." Katie said, starting to sniffle. I chuckle, "Psh, I promise I won't leave you, why would I fall in love with dorks? So don't worry, and don't cry," unfortunately Samantha heard that and knew it was another chance that she could continue the teasing, "Hmm, I guess I was wrong, she could be a great kother if she wanted to be," Francis laughs, "Ohonhonhon~ Maybe i'll consider being in a bed with the mademoiselle~" This time, I heard that and immediately became flustered, "SAMANTNA YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" "BLOODY HELL! DON'T THINK SUCH THOUGHTS YOU BLOODY FROG!" me and Arthur then continues yelling at the people we hated right now. Then Ludwig becomes irritated, but before he could start yelling at us idiots, Katie jumps in to the battle field! "Guys~! Let's put the fighting (and teasing) aside shall we~? (F/N) needs to relax~! This is her vacation from her job so we should let her relax a little and then go back to the whole magic and dimension biz shall we~? Plus, this is also for the Authors sake because she needs more time to think about how you guys go back to your dimension!" The Author groans, "Katie, you just shattered the fourth-wall.." Katie giggles, "Whoopsies~" "Lets just continue..."

~Please wait a moment, we are fixing the fourth-wall~

Feliciano gasps, "I~a didn't know that~a it was the~a bella break~!"

"Of course you didn't know that..." I mumble.

~Alfred's P.O.V~

Vacation? Relaxation? SCREW THAT! "How 'bout a party!? A nice idea right? HAHAHA! Of course it was! I'm the hero!" I exclaim. Katie clasps' her hand, "Great idea! Let's throw a party!" The others were going to object but (F/N) said something before they could, "Hmmm...sounds alright," I laugh, "MAKE SURE TO GET A LOT OF ALCOHOL!" Katie's smile wavers but she still agrees, "Sure! I haven't seen (F\N) drunk in awhile!" (F/N) blushes and groans. Welp, this is gonna get interesting!
--------------------------------------------------